Where iz efurrykitty?

Old July 16th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

On Jul 16, 2:04*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:24:46 -0500, Granby wrote:
O T **gulps* realli bigbig and askz, "what u haff in mindz?"

I don't know yet. I just fink I would like to do somefing *inneresting*....

Harri

in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May and
now WooToo
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

Old July 16th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May and
now WooToo
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

Duz you guys haf any sujjestions on where to go on a road trip?

Harri
Old July 16th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 16, 2:33*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May and
now WooToo
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

Duz you guys haf any sujjestions on where to go on a road trip?

Sunrise: Da Wascal wannuz to go tew da Grater Majulenik Clowde butted
I fink dat sounz too WET.

Old July 16th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Sunrise: Da Wascal wannuz to go tew da Grater Majulenik Clowde butted
I fink dat sounz too WET.

Hmmm. We could do dat, in faster-den-lite ships. Or we'z could do a
unner-water roadtrip in fursonal submarines. Or a aerial roadtrip in
catacopters (like helicopters, but faster an quieter). Or a regular
motorcycle-n-car roadtrip.

Hmmm....

Harri
Old July 16th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:59:30 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Sunrise: Da Wascal wannuz to go tew da Grater Majulenik Clowde butted
I fink dat sounz too WET.

Hmmm. We could do dat, in faster-den-lite ships. Or we'z could do a
unner-water roadtrip in fursonal submarines. Or a aerial roadtrip in
catacopters (like helicopters, but faster an quieter). Or a regular
motorcycle-n-car roadtrip.

Hmmm....

Harri

Motorcycles!!!! Road trip! Lyke we did wen we wented to da Gran
Kanyun! Rememfur dat. SnifSnif, I wish mine Tiger wuz heer wif hiz
bloo Harley.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/16/2008 6:28:11 PM
Old July 16th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tiger Dear, diz iz Piglet and da gramby just talked to Auntie Soft diz day.
Dey iz workin on da puter fingie. U know hoomanz, nufthin effer goez az
plannedz. Tiger sens his luff to you and Chester senz his luff to Lucy.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:59:30 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Sunrise: Da Wascal wannuz to go tew da Grater Majulenik Clowde butted
I fink dat sounz too WET.

Hmmm. We could do dat, in faster-den-lite ships. Or we'z could do a
unner-water roadtrip in fursonal submarines. Or a aerial roadtrip in
catacopters (like helicopters, but faster an quieter). Or a regular
motorcycle-n-car roadtrip.

Hmmm....

Harri

Motorcycles!!!! Road trip! Lyke we did wen we wented to da Gran
Kanyun! Rememfur dat. SnifSnif, I wish mine Tiger wuz heer wif hiz
bloo Harley.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 16th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mme Anais I pologize for diz dum sekretari. Dat waz sposed ta be "Dear Mme
Anais" NOT Dear Tiger" da mesaj waz frum himself, not to himselfz. Gramby
haz godda go to dat boot kampz. O. T. Glaring at gramby for messing up.

Old July 17th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I em not haffing much fun dese days wifout Chester.

Lucy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.

Old July 17th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Lucy