More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

Old November 14th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

"news" wrote in message ...

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 7:26 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote

it is impossible to
delete
an account. All you can do is make it dormant.
Adrian

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not, there
*is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly impossible to
find
out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled across it, but I did.
Jill

LOL you're there all right, hat, glasses, info including FamilyGuy,
and guess what? You're
"friends" with tons of people you don't even know! I can deduce that
the 411 you entered on
your "page" is way old, when you were in TN as nothing there re your
present residence,
for one thing.

It says Beaufort, SC.

There *is* a nearby town called Beaufort. And I do live in Beaufort County.
But I don't live in Beaufort

Okay, so you can still find me on Facebook. I just checked. I left you
folks a message I'm still not going to use Facebook. Sorry!

Jill
Jill

Old November 15th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"news" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

And you can basically force other people to read your posts, unlike here on
Usenet, which is probably why the OP prefers it.

Not if you block someone, they can't see your posts and you can't see
theirs. Funnily enough the only person I blocked I knew IRL for over 30
years.
--
Adrian
Old November 15th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to do so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.
--
Adrian
Old November 15th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/14/2011 5:05 PM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
wrote in message

And you can basically force other people to read your posts, unlike here on
Usenet, which is probably why the OP prefers it.

Not if you block someone, they can't see your posts and you can't see
theirs. Funnily enough the only person I blocked I knew IRL for over 30
years.

Funny, but same here.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 15th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 7:26 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote

it is impossible to
delete
an account. All you can do is make it dormant.
Adrian

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not,
there
*is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly impossible to
find
out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled across it, but I did.
Jill

LOL you're there all right, hat, glasses, info including FamilyGuy,
and guess what? You're
"friends" with tons of people you don't even know!

(snippage)

Isn't that wonderful? (she says sarcastically). Frankly, there's no one
from my past I'd like to get back in touch with. I don't remember most of
the people I went to High School with or worked with after HS. I don't know
who all these friends are, but it's probably something akin to Kevin Bacon.
ROFL (Six Degrees of Separation?)

Jill

Old November 15th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to do so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.

What?? Evelyn doesn't stir up trouble! I realize I may have lost some
credibility earlier today with my poor memory, but seriously, I've never
seen Evelyn deliberately try to stir up trouble. She has strong opinions,
which she expresses freely. So what? You do, too, and so do I, along with
many, if not most of us. If some people react poorly to something EVelyn
believes, that's not her fault.

--
Joyce

"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings
Old November 15th 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to do
so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.

What?? Evelyn doesn't stir up trouble! I realize I may have lost some
credibility earlier today with my poor memory, but seriously, I've never
seen Evelyn deliberately try to stir up trouble. She has strong opinions,
which she expresses freely. So what? You do, too, and so do I, along with
many, if not most of us. If some people react poorly to something EVelyn
believes, that's not her fault.

--
Joyce

I've disagreed with some things Evelyn said in the past but so what?

I don't know why Adrian seems to want to steer people towards Facebook. I
said "hi" there today but that doesn't mean I'm going to jump back in. I
really don't like the interface.

Jill

Old November 15th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_8_]

On 11/14/2011 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"news" wrote in message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not,
there *is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly
impossible to find out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled
across it, but I did.

Jill
No, you didn't delete it, I can still view your details and you're
still on
my friends list. As I said, it is impossible to delete a FB account.

Jill likes Family Guy! Who knew!

LOLOL I used to watch it all the time. It got old after a while

Jill

I watch it occasionally and feel dirty when I laugh!
Old November 15th 11, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

"news" wrote in message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not,
there *is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly
impossible to find out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled
across it, but I did.

Jill
No, you didn't delete it, I can still view your details and you're
still on
my friends list. As I said, it is impossible to delete a FB account.

Jill likes Family Guy! Who knew!

LOLOL I used to watch it all the time. It got old after a while

Jill

I watch it occasionally and feel dirty when I laugh!

FOX is such a split personality (it even made a joke of this comment in
a "Simpsons" episode)... on the one hand there's the ultra conservative
news and commentary and at the same time some of the "dirtiest"
programming on TV.

Old November 15th 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) typed:
Adrian wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Adrian wrote:
news wrote:
Umm, who are you?
If you were a regular of the group you'd know.
Not true! (I've been a "regular" for nearly ten years, and I've
never encountered him before.)

I think you're lying.

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to
do so? (Moron!)

Evelyn - are you OK? You don't usually call people names.

Yowie

FACEBOOK CAT :) Persian Cats - misc 1 July 9th 12 01:49 PM
r.p.c.a on Facebook Robert Catt Cat anecdotes 17 November 15th 11 09:31 PM
Facebook Sherry Cat anecdotes 4 January 26th 11 09:54 PM
For Those Who Are On Facebook. tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 10 02:46 PM
OT Facebook Kyla =^..^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 September 21st 09 11:01 PM