Hollywood Hills and the Nothing Man - Riding in my Spaceship

Old July 27th 05, 05:04 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default Hollywood Hills and the Nothing Man - Riding in my Spaceship

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the
sun
Faster than the speeding light he's flying, trying to remember where it all
began

Dennis Hopper
Bog Seger
Whitershade
Of Pale
Ruprecht

You can't let go you can't relax

don't hang you're head and cry

Sing this lullabye

Everything is gonna be alright
rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye

All you're friends tell you, you're so pretty
you'd be a whole lot prettier if you'd smile once in a while

Everything is gonna be alright rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye

I ain't so sure about this place,
It's hard to make a post and keep a straight face
Kind of like health+behav with a tan

Everything is gonna be alright rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye
Everything is gonna be alright rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye

lalalala
lalalala

Darlin' give me your kiss, only understand
I am the nothing man

Around here, everybody acts the same
Around here, everybody acts like nothings changed
Friday night Jill still posts the same old mongolian BBQ
But the sky is still the same un-believeable Blue

If you want courage, I'll show you courage you can't understand
Pearl and Silver - resting on my night table
It's just me Lord, I pray I'm able

Darlin with this kiss, say you'll understand
I am the nothing man

``
Cats sleeping his ASS off right now, fixin to get large! I can tell he's got
plans for the night.
BIG PLANS! HA!

``

Plastics and wire in you're kiss