Tiger's weight

Old February 7th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Tiger's weight

I was folding laundry in the bedroom and Tiger came in to "help". I put
the empty laundry basket on the floor and of course Tiger jumped right
in. I then put the basket plus Tiger on the digital scale. It read
24.5 pounds. After Tiger got out I weighed the basket - 1.5 pounds. So
Tiger weighs 23 pounds. That's 13 pounds of cat and ten pounds of
attitude!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old February 7th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

7.2.2010 22:32, ---MIKE--- kirjoitti:
I was folding laundry in the bedroom and Tiger came in to "help". I put
the empty laundry basket on the floor and of course Tiger jumped right
in. I then put the basket plus Tiger on the digital scale. It read
24.5 pounds. After Tiger got out I weighed the basket - 1.5 pounds. So
Tiger weighs 23 pounds. That's 13 pounds of cat and ten pounds of
attitude!

Laku weighs about the same as Tiger's cat-part, around 6-7 kg (13-15 lbs).

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old February 8th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 7, 3:32*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I was folding laundry in the bedroom and Tiger came in to "help". *I put
the empty laundry basket on the floor and of course Tiger jumped right
in. *I then put the basket plus Tiger on the digital scale. *It read
24.5 pounds. *After Tiger got out I weighed the basket - 1.5 pounds. *So
Tiger weighs 23 pounds. *That's 13 pounds of cat and ten pounds of
attitude!

Of course, if you _wanted_ to weigh Tiger all of your brilliant plans
would go awry.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 8th 10, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Will wrote:

Of course, if you _wanted_ to weigh
Tiger all of your brilliant plans would go
awry.

Actually I had planned this. I knew Tiger would jump into the basket if
I put it on the floor.

Old February 10th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
I was folding laundry in the bedroom and Tiger came in to "help". I put
the empty laundry basket on the floor and of course Tiger jumped right
in. I then put the basket plus Tiger on the digital scale. It read
24.5 pounds. After Tiger got out I weighed the basket - 1.5 pounds. So
Tiger weighs 23 pounds. That's 13 pounds of cat and ten pounds of
attitude!
---
wow, that's a huge cat.
It seems that USA cats are very much bigger than their UK counterparts.
Why do you think this is?
Maine Coone ancestry or what?
Boyfriend is plenty big enough for a UK cat, I keep threatening to weigh
him, but haven't done so yet as I know he won't like it. I would guess his
weight at 10-11 lbs at most and June says he's too fat. I say he's a bit
chunky.
Tweed

Tiger's voice ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 6 June 16th 09 12:20 AM
My Tiger's not well too. Nanny[_4_] Cat anecdotes 14 July 28th 08 06:28 PM
Tiger's mat ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 1 January 7th 08 03:35 PM
Tiger's mats are gone ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 1 July 30th 07 02:54 PM
Tiger's poops ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 6 September 13th 04 12:03 PM