owrz metal monzter

Old July 30th 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default owrz metal monzter

e cats all go into Wallee Wurld and O t follows Chester to the fud place.
He sees Chester put a WHOLE cooked chicken in his basket. Next is two kinds
of cheese and then some beef hot doge.
Chester turns and sees O T. O T high gives him and says, cee u bak in da
medalmonster.
He continures down an isle and finda a bin of stuffed toys. He sticks his
paw in him mouth and whistles at Harri who he sees a couple aisles ahead.
Com on lets haff sum fun. They climb into the bin and layfvery still. Soon
a little barekitten comes up and scratches O T’ on his soft tummy. He
wiggles in spite of himself.
The barekitten begins to poke him and that isn’t so much fun. Mommy where
do you put the batteries to make him move like that? O T thinks to Harri,
ya godda distract dem so we kan git out diz wuzdent a beri gud idea after
all.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

chester callz lorili wiffa kordinatez... juzt then a sharp turn okurz,
chester getz exited when he sees da sign fur wally... man iz diz gonna be
funfun, furzt stop da deli... chester who will shop until he dwopz
"Gramby" wrote in message
O T calls out to the cats working the pedals. In one blok we iz gonna make
a sharp leff turn inta Wallee Wurld. We wil git sum of diz wine for
Gramby. Chester will tell u when ta turn. Chesterman kan u kall Loreli on
the cat-a-ohone and ask herself to port ofver to da Wallee Wurld pakink
lodt?

"Gandalf" wrote in message

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:56:18 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Fudz? Did I heer fudz? Kan I go wif yurownselfz?

Sundance, who is getting more food, but still not enough

O T calls out to the cats working the pedals. In one blok we iz gonna
make a sharp leff turn inta Wallee Wurld. We wil git sum of diz wine for
Gramby. Chester will tell u when ta turn. Chesterman kan u kall Loreli on
the cat-a-ohone and ask herself to port ofver to da Wallee Wurk pakink
lodt?
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
datz gud beclawz i wantsa put in alla fazt fud pwazes so i kan get sum
fudz wile we iz owt, chester
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:06:47 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett reads this in sheer horror, she grabs the cat-a-phone and
calls
Amelia. Help Melia u godda fix Unkle Furry's metalmonster so it I
safe
for kitties to driff. Dem iz going to take it out by demselvez. Harri
u needz ta git ofver dere too. Piglett turn around to see that O T,
Willow AND Lizzie have all disappeared.

Not to worry, I'm just finishing up installing the kitty safety module.
They won't be able to hurt themselves or the new vehicle.

Amelia

Old July 30th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

neanwhile chester sees a pakage of roast beazt inna cownter dat da deli
ladee pakaged up fur sum hoomin, whenna hoomin isunt lookin chester snagz
itsef... den ofur to da kooler kase, a pwnd of butter anna double kreme fur
trudi... lemmee see... hhmmm prekuked bakum... he passes by fresh produze
wrinklez hizown noze anna mofez on... i thinkz we needz sum turkeybirdee...
he sees da ladee inna deli takin da legz owt anna snagez a big pak like four
giant legz into hisown cart... den... he callz efuricat, not knowin abowt
ot... i iz readeeta check owt, we iz gowinta sef surfaze, i haza furreez
debit card,... chester trudi anna barbi rings up efurithin efuricat puts
onna belt litin fazt, as it comes offa belt trudi stuffs itinto da majik bak
pak anna dein dey goes in surch of harri anna ot,

diz haz been fun, now where did harri anna ot get to, chester, da soon to be
full ingetster

"Gandalf" wrote in message

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:56:18 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Fudz? Did I heer fudz? Kan I go wif yurownselfz?

Sundance, who is getting more food, but still not enough

O T calls out to the cats working the pedals. In one blok we iz gonna
make a sharp leff turn inta Wallee Wurld. We wil git sum of diz wine for
Gramby. Chester will tell u when ta turn. Chesterman kan u kall Loreli
on the cat-a-ohone and ask herself to port ofver to da Wallee Wurk pakink
lodt?

Old August 1st 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 29, 9:45*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:06:03 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:
da furree duz seemsta haf issuze wiffa da eyez broked onez drifinOEJ

Youz could do it wif kitty help. You would jus need a kitty to ride on
your shoulders. Den when the kitty sticks a claw in your left shoulder,
turn left. An when dey sticks a claw in your right shoulder, turn right.
An when dey licks da back of your neck, slow down. An when dey barfs down
your back, STOP!

Harri

Soawnz wik yoorsefl gotta lotta eggspeeryents, Harri.
Minesefl, ai mosly meow a lot n den i gotta horse boyse wen we awwive
atted da anti's.
MeOwy