on da road agin

Old August 3rd 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default on da road agin

hoomin inna box sayz der iza lake lake springfeildz atta nezt left letz go
der, trudi
"Gramby" wrote in message
Harri mine luff, I likez ur way of finkink. O T who knows he will NEED a
nap after asll these foods.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:59:06 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

when we iz dun here mayhapz trudi willz findz uses park ta pway in, OEJ

Mebbe even a park wif lots of trees so wez could chase skwirls. Or lay
around an look at skwirls.

Harri
thinking more of taking a nap in the sun

Old August 4th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I would like a dubble cheezburger, some cheez friez, a turkeybirdburger,
an a 'nilla milkshake. Den after doze is gone I'z will eat some more of
da stuffz from da Wally World deli.

Harri

Mosey n MeOwy wook wike dubbul cheezburgerz, nilla nip shakes, friez, n sum
nip cukies.
BobQat n Mimzy wud wike da sayme
Da bitties brot der oan fudz.

Old August 4th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Dat saownds nise..weh kan put uh big bwankie on da grownd n wach da clowds,
n enjoi da nise dai wiff owr frendz, n mabbee pway on da swings n stuff da
bitties hab uh liddle tent fur uh nap. Dey wud luff tew run uhrowd n pway
in da grazz tew n chase flitterbize.
Oh wook, da bitties r tryin tew mayke frendz wif uh skwirl...wafffwaffwaff
Mosey n MeOwy