Weh gotted ise on usses

Old August 6th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hay cutie Weh gotted ise on usses

Lizzie points in another direction, look at doze peoplez dem looks like toys
anna dem karz lookz like toyz. We beddwer go down a bit we don’t want ta
make Piglett too nerfouz, her will send Wascal up to git uz ann dat qud be
barrassink. Lizzie climbs down just a bit.

"cutie" wrote in message ...

i kin see da oshun frum up heer...
I kin heer yu Piglett, but yu look soooo smaaawwwl.
oooo....itz soooohiiii op heer!

cutie

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett looks up in the tree and, being corss eyed, she sees two of Cutie
and Lizzie up in the highest, thinner branches. She calls up to them.
Kom down on da ficker branchez pleeze, we duzent want anny acidentz. I
wud hate to hafta kall da fire mancats to kum get dem down.

"cutie" wrote in message ...

i kin klym reel gudgudgud...waaaay op hiiiiy, yez i kan!

up up up up cutie goes to one of the highest branches...

seeeeeeeeeeeee?

cutie

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett passes by as Cutie is talking. She pats the litle one on the
head and tell her. U iz ole enough to do most of da fings in da
kommunitee but u stay way from dat nop-tea and wine for awhile yetz. Ur
poem iz fine. Have fun bittie, Lizzie is already up hi in one of dem ole
treez. I iznt going up dere. Wascal mite to look aroun and check fingz
out.

"cutie" wrote in message ...

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:17 am, "cutie"
"Mosey =^..^="
Oh hai mai frendz
Tewdai weh gotted hawt, but nawt az hawt as ulot uff yew, n mom
rubbed usses daown wiff uh ise kyub n et feeled reeleh gud, but ai
hurked up uh bigh hayerbawl on hur wokker..hur felt sew bad fur meh,
den weh taked uh nap tewgeffer.
Sqweex wuved hur ise kyub n sew did Pooky n Pipps n NOPE, mom dint
put
da hairy ise kyub in hur drimk. waff.
Luffs
Mosey

ise is nise.
datz uh rime, huh?
i yam uh powit, huh miztur mosey?

cutie

Yoo iz uh cutie pi ai fink n yeUP yew rite nise pomez
haow old are yew iffen ai mae ask?
Mosey

I yam twee mumffz, goin on awlmozt fower mumffz ,
is dat ol nuff tu go tu uh pardee?
cutie

Naow yoo kwalafighd tu bekum a memfur ob Du Powitz Sowsyitty.
We cud frow a pahdy tu gweet da gnu memfur naow.
Meowy, impurressd wif yoor pome.
====

reeeeeleeeeey?

cutie
==============
yeUP
Oh hai ma bootiful wink.
.hey cutie pi, Meowy iz ma wink, fur ulmost one yeer nex munth, wee cud
frow
uh big partee at owr big hoam n inbite efferkitty [n da nise doggies
tew] n
hab lotza fun..rite MeOwy?
MeOwy n ai hab uh cupple uff majikal whimsy bitties dat are ubaowt 4
munths
old, n dey r sew funnee n kyoot tew,
Mosey
Der naymes r Tygur n Mayzy.

datz n-ize.
cutie

Old August 6th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

i gez yu ar rite, Lizzie, kuz yu ar owldur...
i wyll fahllo yu.
cutie

"cutie" wrote in message ...

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:17 am, "cutie"
"Mosey =^..^="
Oh hai mai frendz
Tewdai weh gotted hawt, but nawt az hawt as ulot uff yew, n mom
rubbed usses daown wiff uh ise kyub n et feeled reeleh gud, but
ai
hurked up uh bigh hayerbawl on hur wokker..hur felt sew bad fur
meh, n

Old August 6th 11, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

cutie datz notsa ochean itsa lake springfield, see ofur der dat waterz goez
in der anna getz cleaned fur da hoominsta dwink. OEJ

Old August 6th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta klimb to da
top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be beree kuleta haf da
breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.

cutie

Old August 7th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

i neber in mi lyff bin onna bote.
i neffer effin seed wun b-fur.

du ya hab sum kitin kibelz? ur toikei?

utie

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta klimb
to da top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be beree
kuleta haf da breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.

cutie

"cutie" wrote in message

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:17 am, "cutie"
"Mosey =^..^="
Oh hai mai frendz
Tewdai weh gotted hawt, but nawt az hawt as ulot uff yew, n
mom
rubbed usses daown wiff uh ise kyub n et feeled reeleh gud,
but ai
hurked up uh bigh hayerbawl on hur wokker..hur felt sew bad
fur meh, n

Old August 7th 11, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we haf bof, da chester da ingezter getted a whole bunc of turkeebyrdee furm
dat deli atta wally wurld anna himz awso getted a huge bag of kittenz
kibblez juzt in case ursef or ofur kittenz getted hungree...

trudi pawz ofur a pwate wif bof.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta klimb to
da top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be beree kuleta haf
da breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.

cutie

Old August 7th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

fangu...yum...gulp gulp sluuurrrrp.
kin i purleez hav sum mower?

cutie

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta
klimb to da top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be
beree kuleta haf da breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.

cutie

Old August 7th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sure nocat or kitten shuld efur be hungree, juzt azk owrz sekatari of
fudz,...

trudi paws ofur sekundz

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta klimb
to da top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be beree kuleta
haf da breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.

cutie

Old August 9th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mayzy n Tygur wunt moar treets tew. dey hab lurned tew sai pleeeeeeze.
Hay cutie, how dew yew wike owr bitties Tygur n Mayzy?
Did dey tel yoo innyfing ubaowt demselfs? Dey r majikal whimsy kittens, n
wyl lurn majik trix sune. Dey reely wike yew.
Yew r sew kyoot
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it sure iz big do, dija see doz saley boatz... I sure wuld likta klimb
to da top of one of doze while itz onna waterz, it wuld be beree kuleta
haf da breeze in minez furz...

duz ursef wantsa a snak? OEJ
"cutie" wrote in message
o.