Urgent Purrs Needed For Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane!

Old August 1st 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Urgent Purrs Needed For Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane!

My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency
TED lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't
afford Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him
comfortable and hydrated until she could get hims to our regular
TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his
office this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for
obsfurvation. We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job.
What do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Old August 1st 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:45:10 -0400, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency
TED lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't
afford Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him
comfortable and hydrated until she could get hims to our regular
TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his
office this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for
obsfurvation. We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job.
What do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Rapid sherriff purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring!
Old August 1st 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job. What
do I do?

Oh no! Da Sheriff can't get sick!

All of us here in my clowder are purring for him to get better quickly.
Even da Dogg is taking part, sending doggy drools an tail wags.

Da bestest thing for you to do is to purr for him, and when he comes home
mebbe wash his ears for him and help him to get lots an lots of water and
rest.

Sammy
Old August 1st 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency
TED lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't
afford Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him
comfortable and hydrated until she could get hims to our regular
TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his
office this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for
obsfurvation. We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job.
What do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

it cud be poiznink of fudz. iffin it is itself will heel up fast.
beauty who had it once
Old August 1st 11, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz dat diz iz fixed by TED Andy soon. Rosco, weze hope yur tummi iz
feeling bedder soon.

Booker, Snowflake an Chapppy

Old August 1st 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 08/01/2011 08:45 AM, ChildFree23 wrote:
My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency TED
lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't afford Emergency
TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him comfortable and hydrated
until she could get hims to our regular TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his office
this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for obsfurvation.
We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job. What
do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Weez senin purrs dat itz jus harebals an hes feelin betr sun. TuTu
Old August 1st 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency TED
lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't afford
Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him comfortable and
hydrated until she could get hims to our regular TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his office
this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for
obsfurvation. We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job. What
do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Urgint purrz kummin furr Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane,
tu feel bettererer faztly, an fur da rezt ov his famblee tu stay kahmm.
Fangu furr repurrtin diz, Tina Marie.

BDW, Do I hav Maine Coon Patrol on da Official lizt?
Du yu tink I shud?
Iz diz a klub, urr powzishun?
Ar dere udderz in diz groop?
If yu ar part Maine Coon (lyke me) kan dey patrol tuu?
Wen yu ar thru wurrink bowwt yur brudder, purhapz yu kan let me kno.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh-Bah

Old August 1st 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Oh mine gudnez, O T , Willow and Lizzy git ur furry butts in here and git in
da purr zirkle. We haz zerious purrs to make for da sheriff. Piglett
gathering the bunchy together.

Old August 2nd 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:45:10 -0400, ChildFree23 wrote:

My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency
TED lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't
afford Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him
comfortable and hydrated until she could get hims to our regular
TED, Andy.

Meowmie Becky took Rosco to TED Andy as soon as he opened his
office this morning. TED Andy is going to keep him 24 hours for
obsfurvation. We're all purring it's nothing serious.

This is the first time the sheriff has ever been sick on the job.
What do I do?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

We gurlz is sendink owr purrs, Sheriff Roscoe!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/1/2011 7:14:39 PM