owrz hoomin needsa hep

Old August 3rd 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default owrz hoomin needsa hep

i minesef, trudence kitty... wanted to safe mine 'splanashun to lizzie abowt
mine majik bak pak, butted fur sum rezun da soft efur messed it up or it
juzt wented away or sumfin, so ifin somehoomin or kittee kuld purleze repozt
it i minesef willz be beree greetful, i duz not wish to bring chargez aginzt
soft az da kourt dokkett appearz it will be beree buzee onze sundanze anna
rosco getz dun wif kolletin efidenze aginzt da gramby,

fang ursefz, trudi

Old August 3rd 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

The explanation you posted before was sent on Monday at 9:02 AM, under
the "In the Wally World" thread. I am quoting it below in case it got
deleted from anyone's news server.

trudi smiles and a small tear eskapez herown eye///

when i wusa babycat anna i kamedta lif wiffa soft anna furree der wuza
mancat himz name wuz tv tater tomcat... himz 'dopted minesef, him teeched
minesef howta grum, ann usa litter box, him alzo busted minesef owtta
kitty
jail efuri chanc him getted...

himz had diz bak pak, i izunt sure how him getted it, but it wented on
manee
manee abenshures, der is or wuz sefural majik containerz like diz, anofur
kitty now rb, her name wuz martha mound, had a majikal reticule, anna
anofur
man kitty hada tool belt dat wuld howlde really heaffee stuffz... trudi
gases into space fur a few minutes...

anyway... when tv wented to da brige him leafed minsef diz bak pak anna
few
ofur thingz dat belonged to hisef, one waz dat mini porter whut heped ot
ta
scape furm doze bare kittens,... i wearz it on mine collar when we goez
on
abenshures, it duzint haffa huge range but it howldez alot anna it duzint
needa be warmed up...

da majik bak pak haz two berree kule things, one it howldez whatefur i
putz
in, nocat haz efur been able ta fill itsef allway up, awso, it can if i
pets
itsef change shape ana kolur, so when we getz drezzed up, i can carry a
purze dat can howlde lotsa stuff...

trudi, who after splainin all of diz starts thinkin of herown furnds who
haf
gone to da brige anna she is content she has had so manee furnds ofur da
years

Old August 3rd 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat iza wunnerful tale. Fangu u for sherrink, we didn't get diz post furr
sum reazon and glad sumone made itself show up. Lizzie seeing how much
frends can mean to a cat.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

[...]

owrz ted bizit Storrmmee Cat community 11 January 9th 11 02:00 AM
owrz kissamowze box Storrmmee Cat community 4 December 14th 10 06:58 PM
owrz howze Stormmee Cat community 4 January 28th 10 09:59 PM
owrz chair Stormmee Cat community 4 July 17th 09 01:09 AM
OWRZ NEW TOY Stormmee Cat community 5 December 22nd 05 11:23 PM