ai m sew mad

Old August 8th 11, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default ai m sew mad

at goggle groopz cuz ai kant see mai winks pozts n ai mizz hur sew mutch.
Yew awl noe dat nex layte munth MeOwy a ai wyl beh winked fur uh hole yeer
n weh r sew happee. Weh luffs et heer, n weh gotz minny wunnerful frendz
heer n we luffs owr bitties, Tygur n Mayzy, n mai grone up erm kidz BobQat n
Momzy..weh hab sew mutch fuhn heer n wuff awl da adbenshures, n
mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt on da dam groop dat wunt let mai winkz meomie pozt fur
MeOwy. Hur n mai mom r reel gud frendz n tok on da fone lotz, n rite eech
uthur n stuff, h=n weh noe dat effer kitty n doggie luffs us awl sew ai m
just hissed at goggle , Dere. naow ai sed wat ai wunted n ai hoap dey fix
fingz.
At leezt ai kan e mayle mai wink, n ai meow wen mom toks tew MeOwys mom
sumtymes n hur haz hurd meh purr n mai mom haz tokked tew MeOwy on da fone,
n wee jest luff dem sew mutch. Ai luffs mai wink n owr big famley sew
mutch. n awl owr frendz heer tew.
Fank yew fur letting meh vent.
Mosey

Old August 9th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Gandalf"

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:50:00 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

I checked Google Groups, and there have been no new posts since August
1st.

Google is a BIG company, with LOTS of money, but they are sure doing a
VERY poor job of getting Usenet posts.

I don't get all of the posts with the service I use, either. Some never
show up, until I see follow up post a day or two dater....but I gets
MOST of the posts.

There's no excuse for Google doing such a poor job with Usenet.

I'm sorry for all of your trouble

Fank yew Unka Gandalf.
Wat servise dew yew uze?
We gotz news.individual.net n et wurks jest fyne.
et kosts ubaowt $15 uh yeer
Haow r yew n Lorelei doing?
Our howse luffs yer hoo n hur sew mutch n we wish weh cud hulp yoo owt wif
munny.
Der is roadrunner fur uh free newsreader but a I dunt noe haow tew git der.
Luffs, Mosey n his famlee n Anti Kyla, hoo is yer gud frend.
hur wyl emael yoo sune