OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw...

Old August 11th 03, 08:42 PM
-L.

"Sharon" wrote in message ...
*snort* she'd just pooh pooh it away like everything else, ask for proof,
then ignore the proof even though she read that that proof was tainted.

Tainted proof? Extrapolate the data any way you want to fit your agenda,
just don't speak for me. I never pooh poohed anything. It seems as though
you have labeled me as something I am not.

-Sharon

You're an advocate for declaw surgery and you profit from declaw
surgery. That's all we need to know.

-L.
Old August 11th 03, 08:47 PM
-L.

"Sharon" wrote in message ...
It's an intricate
operation that requires time, detail, a host of equipment and supplies.
I'd be surprised that many break even on that one.

It's the insinuation that vets are in it for the money that gets me. I wish.
Can't even begin to tell you how much we have given away in products and
services. House calls on lunch half hours, calls all night. It certainly
isn't about the money, that's for ssure.

Uh, yeah. That's why mu former boss's kids drive a new BWM...

Pffft!

At least not in our house. Ask my
kids.

Yes, I'm sure they're living in the poor house. Poor widdle fwings.

If your husband cared so much about cats, he wouldn't declaw them.
Complications such as the regrowth in this thread is reason enough not
to do it.

-L.

Old August 12th 03, 03:07 AM
Brandy Alexandre

-L. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

But posts like hers serve a purpose. They are very useful in
teaching the public about the problems associated with declaw
surgery, and they are excellent ammunition in the fight to get
this barbaric practice banned. For this, we can only thank her.

They serve no purpose if they're lies because you want to try to fit in
with the group. I came to my senses though. The day I feel the need
to fit DOWN to the like of losers like you (who spends that much time
tracking and archiving people online?), will be the day I slit my
throat.

--
BrandyÂ*Â*Alexandre®
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx