Dancin atda Catsino

Old June 29th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Dancin atda Catsino

Uv corse! We kud be da Fred an Jinjer uv da kommyunitee! I wunner if dey
haz a dantz instrukter here, or maybe at da spa.

hed butt bak

An, yes, I wud luv to slo-dantz wif yoo in da meentime. Duz yoo kno da name
uv dis toon? It kud be "owr song"...

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Dancin lessinz wiff yu???
Dat wud be awsum, SunnyDance.
Wat uh gud ideer. I wud lyke dat.
Yu ar soosooo kleffur hed butt

In da meentyme kud we slo-danze tu diz
dreemee toon dat dey ar playin neow?
--
Pitö.önya

Old June 30th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenois" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 05:19:02 +0000, Rebecca meowed:

[Rebecca shyly places a paw on Hercule's shoulder.]

Hercule, wud yoo mind if we stay on da beech a wile longer? It's so nice
owt, an Ize injoyin da wachin da fire and lissenin to da sownd uv da
wabes.

I would not mind at all, beautiful kitty! In fact, why don't we go sit
down beside zat log, where we can better hear ze surf and ze fire at ze
same time?

Hercule
slipping a paw around Rebecca

[Rebecca does a double-take. He fingkz Ize bootiful? He finkz Ize
bootiful!]

Dat sownz gudgud, deer Hercule.

Rebecca

Old June 30th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:51:28 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Da song iz Sum N-CATed Eefnink, izn't dat aproapyit?
An az furr az danzink enstrukshun, heow bowt goin tu da
Arthir Furry Skool uv Danze?

I heerz dat dey is furry gud danze instruktorz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/30/2006 12:27:43 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old June 30th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna mine wife kitty did you see, or not see, NO compozer kitty anna
'becca??? i wonner ifin dat howze iz gonna getta double winkin??? Tiger,
efur the romantical kitty

Old July 1st 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:43:53 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Awwww.... dat wood be sumpfin', woodn't it?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/30/2006 7:59:20 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 1st 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Wow! I've never seen a building this big before! It's even
bigger than
the two cat condos stacked on top of each other.

Sammy, will you escort me to the dance floor?

Abso-purr-lutely, mine luferly wink! Let's dance.

Something suddenly occurred to mineownselves -- who's watching
Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Worried Momcat Of Ranger Graycat Mahoney

Old July 1st 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy da 'Venture Cat

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:05:31 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[quoted text muted]

Something suddenly occurred to mineownselves -- who's watching Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Worried Momcat Of Ranger Graycat Mahoney

Ummm... why don't I just hop back dere an see how he's doin...

Sammy

Old July 1st 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Something suddenly occurred to mineownselves -- who's watching
Ranger?

Ummm... why don't I just hop back dere an see how he's doin...

[Lilith looks at her winkwink with catcern in her eyes.] Where
did you leave him, anyway? Maybe I should go with yourownselves.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old July 1st 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy da 'Venture Cat

[Lilith looks at her winkwink with catcern in her eyes.] Where did you
leave him, anyway? Maybe I should go with yourownselves.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Him waz in our room in da kastle, lookin out da windows at da local
kittens playing in da courtyard. I'z sure he's playin' wif dem, but not
sure what he might be getting in to. Let's go take a look, just to be sure.

[Lilith and Sammy step into the teleporter in the Catsino and emerge in
the courtyard of the Castle Katzen. There are quite a few kitties about,
preparing for a celebration and a concert, and many, many kittens dashing
about playing. Some of the kittens are batting around fuzzy mouse toyes,
some are wrestling, some are playing tag. No sign, though, of Ranger.

As Sammy and Lilith wander through the courtyard they don't see a sign of
Ranger. They do hear a sound overhead, though. As they look up they see a
group of local kittens running along the castle wall battlements. Ranger
is at the end of the group. They leap from block to block, until they
approach the castle tower. Seeing a row of banners flying from the tower
walls, the lead kitten takes a mighty leap from the battlements to the
nearest banner. The kitten catches the end of the banner, swings towards
the next banner, then lets go and swings to the next. From banner to
banner, the kitten swings clear across the front of the tower, and leaps
to the battlements on the other side.

As each of the kittens reaches the tower wall, they all repeat the
banner-to-banner swing. When Ranger reaches the tower wall he doesn't even
hesitate - he leaps for the nearest banner. Ranger, however, is much
bigger than the kittens he had been following. When Ranger catches the
banner, the flagpole supporting it flexes and groans, but it holds. Ranger
also does the banner-to-banner swing - until he gets just past halfway
across the tower face. When he reaches this banner, the poor, battered
banner rips, dropping Ranger. He drops straight down - into a bin of
drying catnip. As he lands in the bin, a large cloud of nip leaves flys
into the air.

Moments after landing in the bin, Ranger rolls over the edge of the bin,
shakes his head a few times, then exclaims:]

Wow! Dat was fun! Let's do dat again!

[Seeing Ranger plummet fromthe banner causes Lilith and Sammy to streak
towards Ranger. As Ranger gathers himself and prepares to run off to
rejoin the other kittens, Sammy makes a mighty leap, lands on top of
Ranger and bowls him off his feet. They end up with Sammy sprawled
across Ranger.]

Sammy: No! No, Ranger, that's a dangerous game. You could get badly hurt.
I don't want you to do that any more. Besides, look up there - you ripped
the Countess' flag.