new kitten pictures! KF warning

Old October 12th 03, 09:13 AM

Default new kitten pictures! KF warning

I took some new photos of my foster kittens today and added them to
my site.

Someone at the mobile adoption today took an interest in Jake (the
fluffy one). She's going to call tomorrow to let me know whether
she's going to adopt him.

Meanwhile, *I've* become very attached to Socks, the tuxedo, and I'm
even entertaining notions of keeping him. (If I do, changing his name
will be my first task! ) The truth is, though, I can't have 3 cats
in this small apartment... even though Socks has been playing with
Roxy - they chase each other around the apartment, it's really cute.
And he's gotten pretty friendly with me, too. When I first got them
(7 weeks ago), they wouldn't let me near them, and now they both let
me pet them. Socks has really come out of his shell, and he loves to
get pets and rubs, and purrs incredibly loudly!! (What is it with
kittens and loud purring?) He often comes running when I call, and he
also sleeps with me at night.

Can't I keep him? Please???

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/photos.html

Joyce
Old October 12th 03, 09:21 AM
MaryL

wrote in message
[...]

Oh, yes, keep him. Permission granted! (They're adorable.)

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old October 12th 03, 09:29 AM
Lois Reay

wrote in message

Can't I keep him? Please???

Joyce

Keep him, keep him!!! please keep him.

Lois

Old October 12th 03, 09:48 AM
Marina

wrote

Can't I keep him? Please???

I, too, say keep the gorgeous boy. Especially if he can't be adopted with
Jake, and he has already bonded with Roxy. Cats don't need so much floor
space as they need different levels to move about on, like cat trees, window
sills, furniture... How does Smudge react to him?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 12th 03, 11:07 AM
polonca12000

Thanks for the pics and the update. Socks looks very elegant on the pics, no
wonder you want to keep him.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

wrote in message
I took some new photos of my foster kittens today and added them to
my site.

snipHe often comes running when I call, and he

Old October 12th 03, 02:51 PM
badwilson

Oh, I definitely think you should keep him. It would be best if he could be
adopted out into the same home with Jake, but if that's not going to happen,
it would be great if he could stay with you. Why stress him out twice? I
doubt one more cat would make a difference in your apartment. If you are
going to be fostering on a regular basis, you would have more than your
allotted 2 cats anyway. Good luck :-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply