Onyx yew heer?

Old August 1st 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Onyx yew heer?

Hihi Brudder-in-paw,

Yur winkwink, mi sisfur Shahna, haz ben sik fur a whyle. Pawpa an
Meowmie thot she myte tayk a trip tew da bridj. But da TED sed she
had a infekshun which spred tew hur liffur. Da TED shaved hur tummy
fur off - shee looks funee! snort (big, fluffy boy kitty, rolling
on floor laughing at his sister)

Anti Biotiks help da infekshun go away, now she haf tew eet an gayn
moor wate. She onlee weighs 5 pounds, haf hur normul wate.

Anyhoo, I thot yew myte wanna no.

Shadow

Old August 2nd 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

We aren't Onyx, but we are furry sorry Shana went threwww all dat. We
hope she recovers quickly ...
TopHat and da gang of 7

Old August 3rd 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Meow, Shahan! I'ze not Onyx either, but I is catcerned about
your welfare. Do you need a Caretaking Kitty from the Catmerica
Volunteer Nurses' Corps to teleport over and take care of
yourownselves?

Signed with full credentials,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses' Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies

Old August 4th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Shahna wrote:
Hihi Brudder-in-paw,

Yur winkwink, mi sisfur Shahna, haz ben sik fur a whyle. Pawpa an
Meowmie thot she myte tayk a trip tew da bridj. But da TED sed she
had a infekshun which spred tew hur liffur. Da TED shaved hur tummy
fur off - shee looks funee! snort (big, fluffy boy kitty, rolling
on floor laughing at his sister)

Anti Biotiks help da infekshun go away, now she haf tew eet an gayn
moor wate. She onlee weighs 5 pounds, haf hur normul wate.

Anyhoo, I thot yew myte wanna no.

Shadow

Fangu, brudder-in-paw...

*Onyx breaks out his stash of "merjensee toona rollz"...*

Mineowntruluf?? Haf sum uf deez heer...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dere... iz dat enuff? I noze dat TED'z iz eeful an' awl, buttid
yu gotta eet sumfin, deerist. Iz dere ennyfing elze I'z kin git
fur yurownself??? Mebbee sum milk??

Hedbuttz,

Onyx

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Fangu, she iz on da mend, an iz bak tew hur grumpy self...
(black cat looks to his left, an angry Maine Coon appears)

Uh-oh. Uh, gotta go!
- - Shadow

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Fangu furry much fer da offer. Rite now I haf tew hoomins an won
kittybrudder fawning ofer me, katuring tew mi effery need, sew I dew
knot need a Caretaking Kitty at da moment. But I rilly, rilly,
apreshiate da offur an wil keep it in mynd. I heer itz a gret servus,
sew fangu.

I hafta tew gew chek on mi servants, er, fambli. I need fud.

- - Shahna

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:23:01 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Meow, Shahan! I'ze not Onyx either, but I is catcerned about
your welfare. Do you need a Caretaking Kitty from the Catmerica
Volunteer Nurses' Corps to teleport over and take care of
yourownselves?

Signed with full credentials,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses' Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies

.. .

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Fangu. Doz purrs rilly hewped. I haf picked up sum wate, an da TED
is furry happi wif myownsef, an I onlee haf tew see hym fur way-ins
effery tew weeks.

- Shahna

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:55:47 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

owr howze willz purr fura complete rekoveri, Tiger
.. .

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

On 3 Aug 2006 22:27:05 -0700, "Cory" wrote:
Shahna wrote:
[...]

WHOOSH!! (sound of toona rollz being inhaled by a "delicate and
dainty" Maine Coon girl-kitty)

Yum, fangu Onyx (bats her eyes, and hed butts Onyx).

Dere... iz dat enuff? I noze dat TED'z iz eeful an' awl, buttid
yu gotta eet sumfin, deerist. Iz dere ennyfing elze I'z kin git
fur yurownself??? Mebbee sum milk??

Hedbuttz,

Onyx

Jus seeing yew kare iz enuf. I'm awlsew happi tew see Shadow being
nyce by writing yew! I fink he wuz wurried I wuz going tew leef hym
awl bi hisownsef en da home.

I ben eeting three tew foor kans of Science Diet fud a day, plus dry
food. I am furry hungree, which da TED sed is a reel gudgud sign. I
doan haf tew take Anti Biotiks anymoor, but I stil haf tew tayk sum
pillz (dat ar reel larj) fur anudder week.

I go in nex week fur a way-in.

Meowmie wazn't able tew chek rpcc few a few days, beekas shee was up
fer promoshun at wurk, an got it. Sew, moor toona!

How ar fings wif yew an yur pawpa an yur sisfur? I cee yur pawpaw iz
postin moor, sew I hope dat meens he'z beddur an fings ar gud in hiz
life now.

- Shahna

Old August 17th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat wuuld be enuf reazun ta eat, i wuuldn't likta be seein da ted efuri 2
weekz fur ani reazun, 'cept maybe to bite herself, Tiger

wrote:

owr howze willz purr fura complete rekoveri, Tiger
.. .