Young Island

Old January 4th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Young Island

[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]

"Greetinks, kittiez, the MV Purrbearer is now rounding St. Vincent
Island, and we will be mooring at Young Island in a few minutes. Owr
staff iz reddy to take yourownselves and your luggage to shore in
tenders; the ship will remain in the harbour fur your stay. Thank you
for comink aboard, and I hope that you have enjoyed your voyage."

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/3/2007 11:14:15 PM

Old January 5th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

Look, my handsome wink, on the beach there - isn't that Jocko and Big
Mama? There can't be too many huge panthers who travel with kitty cats.
And peeking out from behind Big Mama, that looks like Pepe and Gigi, the
skunks. They must have teleported straight over to the island. I guess
that makes sense - island kitties would want to go straight to the island.

Cleo
Old January 5th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 08:34:14 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Look, my handsome wink, on the beach there - isn't that Jocko and Big
Mama? There can't be too many huge panthers who travel with kitty cats.
And peeking out from behind Big Mama, that looks like Pepe and Gigi, the
skunks. They must have teleported straight over to the island. I guess
that makes sense - island kitties would want to go straight to the island.

Cleo

Yup, Cleo, dat kitty on da jet-ski iz Jocko fur sure! And I finks I
seez da concierge on da dock waitink to greet usses!

[With that TV and Cleo, Anaïs and Tiger step into the tender as other
kitties follow. A second tender with the ship's crew and their luggage
is already on the way]

What a bootiful day - lukit da kitties on da beech in dek chariz an
on blankees, relaksin and drinkin troplkal drinkees out ov coconut
shelz!! An dat luks like da fishink boat gettink reddy!

What are you gize goink do do between now an tonite's Noo Yeerz
Party?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/5/2007 12:15:06 PM
Old January 5th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

What a bootiful day - lukit da kitties on da beech in dek chariz an
on blankees, relaksin and drinkin troplkal drinkees out ov coconut
shelz!! An dat luks like da fishink boat gettink reddy!

What are you gize goink do do between now an tonite's Noo Yeerz
Party?

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find ourselves a few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo
Old January 5th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:13:11 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find ourselves a few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo

Ahhh, I fink zat Bridget and myownself weel stretch owt on zee beech
under won ov zose umbrellaz and enjoy some ov zose piney-apple and
coconut nip-rum drinkees!

Buttid tomorrow zat fishink boat luks interestink - haz anykitty
effur fished fur zee toona fishey??
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
1/5/2007 3:48:45 PM
Old January 6th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duz beleef you iz rite, anna i thinkz diz iz gonna be fun, duz you supoze
dat dey will wantsa kume to owr parti? TV, standing onna dek wif hiz wife
kitty
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old January 6th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

minesef iz gonna get one of doze drinkeez, where iz we stayin aniway, Tiger,
who just now remfured ta azk diz queskin of hiz organized wifekitty

Old January 6th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza gud idermint, i wuld likta luk arownd a bit, TV, thinkin he needsta
walk fooff dat dinner