Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

Old May 9th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

On 9 May, 14:12, bookie wrote:
On 8 May, 15:13, sheelagh wrote:

On 7 May, 15:15, "22brix" wrote:

"sheelagh" wrote in message

roups.com...

On 7 May, 13:37, bookie wrote:
On 7 May, 12:48, sheelagh wrote:

any more photos of them then? they sound like a riot of fluff anf
whiskers and fur. did you put the cat pen outside inthe garden for
them to play in or something?
bless they little furry hearts

jessie havign a strop at me cos she has been well combed this morning
to get rid of lots of moulted hair, she hates being combed but has to
be done, she does get treats afterwards though- Hide quoted text -

Noooooo;o( I want to cry because I haven't got one presently. My
little darling lad took mine to a Trivium concert@ the corn Exchange &
now it won't focus properly....
itchy hands leading towards Ross's throat

Sheelagh,
You can strangle him for me, too!! I wanna see some kitten photos!! You're
just having way too much fun with your menagerie!

I keep threatening to try & find one, but haven't done so, so far. I
don't know who to ask really. I've got one of those poxy throw away
camera's and a few photos taken on my mobile phone that I have managed
to get Kodak to convert to photos that you can upload, so I will make
a little folder of them & stick it on here in a few minutes If poss,
ok? All I have to do now is remember my password..easier said than
done I assure you. It must be on my phone somewhere, lol...

Biffy had a good brushing last night, because he looked like a tramp,
you know what tom cats are like... all gob and little action where
possible..Taz is just as Bad & but the girls are very good with their
coats. Lucy has no problems, Tiggy is self sufficient, so is Belle &
Lilly would rather dive in melted Toffee than allow you near hers.
It's her's... ALL HERS...
S;o)

That's how Hailey sees it, too--he purrs when he sees me with the brush
(well he purrs whenever he sees me so probably the presence of the brush
doesn't make a difference!) but then bites it if it gets anywhere near his
ample rump, still purring madly. Sigh. And he does have long fine hair
that should be brushed alot more than it does.

Bonnie- Hide quoted text -

Time for more Picic Bonnie

he he he

S;o)- Hide quoted text -

what bunch of cuties! i love their big blue innocent eyes,
irresistable! i think evolution designed those inorder to maek them
more appealing and irresistable as a way of ensuring they survived
(sod 'survival of the fittest' this is 'survival of the cutest').
makes sense really as beign cute and adorable ensures that mum will
love and care for her little kitties and they will survive, also
ensures that should such a kitten be abandoned and fond by a human it
increases the chances that said human will look into those big bloue
eyes and fluffy and fall under the spell and also take care of little
kitty puss, hence they survive.

bookie- Hide quoted text -

We have only had them home for a few days and they are creating
bedlam. I loose them roughly 20 times a day & have near heart attacks
even more often, LOL..
They are rather cute, & yes I am going to find it hard to let them go,
but now that I have chosen each slave, it's not so bad because I know
that I can go & see them when ever we wish to. Paddy is going to the
family who lost their cat wizard. Panda is going to my daughter, & the
other two are going to local families too.
Panda is the quietest reposed kitty, Popz is the naughty pants &
partner in crime with paddy & one of Tahnee's kittens. And Pinky is
the sneaky one that thinks you don't notice when he is tearing up your
legs to get to that soft well padded lap(in my case, LOL)...
It's nice to enjoy them for a few weeks until they moved on though,
S)