Our last days here wif Fred.

Old March 21st 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Our last days here wif Fred.

Hi Kitties,
Fred made a call on da talky thingy and said sumthin about "turnin over
the cats." That's us! We fink we may be in fur sum changes and we
don't deal well wif change, especially Cinnamon. He's so scared of
ennyone but Fred.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 21st 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

MMS

Booker, Chappy, Snowflake and Anti Julie

Old March 21st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

while mine hoomin kuldint do diz we hasta beelef dat yourown hoomin will do
whut iz bezt fur yourselvez, anna mayhapz he kan juzt gif you a vakashun
anna den get sorted anna den you kan be wif hizsef agin, Trudi

Old March 22nd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

That's terrerobobble!
But...Unka Fred iz gonna du waat Iz in yur interezt, ya kno.
Ya kno he wuvz yu an wantz whut iz bestest furr yu.

We awl wishez dat it bekumz not nezezzerree, tho, ya kno...

Pitoonya

Old March 22nd 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

We ar purrrrin fur alla yew. Fur da free uz yew tu deel hokay wif da
chanjz ana fur Unca Fred's hart, wich we kno iz braking. He wudnt du diz
if der he wuznt forst intu it.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane
with Anti Gabrielle feeling very sad

Old March 22nd 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Fred Williams wrote:
Hi Kitties,
Fred made a call on da talky thingy and said sumthin about
"turnin over
the cats." That's us! We fink we may be in fur sum changes and we
don't deal well wif change, especially Cinnamon. He's so scared of
ennyone but Fred.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for cats.
They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

Old March 22nd 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

8snip
Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for cats.
They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

You're doing what is best for your furkids. Purrrs continue for them and
for you. I hope life gets better.
Gabrielle
Old March 22nd 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So I don't
know if it would be proper.

Old March 22nd 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 21 March 2008 23:32, The Ajo Clowder ^.^ wrote:

8snip
Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me
where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for cats.
They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

You're doing what is best for your furkids. Purrrs continue for them
and for you. I hope life gets better.
Gabrielle

Thank-you. I think it will. Time will tell. The economy is going a
little berserk however. For some years we've been seeing tell-tale
signs of "transients" in the economic indicators and a rise in real
poverty. The transient signals often come before something breaks
into "chaos" mathematically speaking. Just this morning I heard an
analyst say that the past three months have been "unstable" in the
markets.
A few days ago an economic house in Europe predicted that the U.S.
economy will fail in the third quarter of this year, possibly
September. That means major bankruptcies of private companies and also
governments. They said it's like nothing they've ever seen before.
I think effurry house should do what they can to grow an
organic garden this summer and make sure you have a good water
supply. Stay close to your food and stockpile what you can for
emergencies. I'm not the only one who believes we're in for some
trouble. This could be very serious.

--
Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html

Advice for Fred GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 08 01:31 PM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM
fred, have a brave jug. You won't help it Clint Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 05:21 PM
Fred / Sapphire Jeanette Cat anecdotes 3 August 20th 04 04:44 AM