Pics of Kenzie

Old June 29th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Pics of Kenzie

I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing the pics.

I also put some pics of my RB kitties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old June 29th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Your owners are/were very beautiful and obviously well loved. I'm in lurve
with Kenzie's pretty little tummy.

Pam S.

Old June 29th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing the pics.

I also put some pics of my RB kitties.

What a pretty girl!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 29th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:14:33 -0400, "tanadashoes"
wrote:

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Your owners are/were very beautiful and obviously well loved. I'm in lurve
with Kenzie's pretty little tummy.

Pam S.

Kenzie will often take that pose when she wants attention. She allows me
to pet her tummy for a little while, but what she REALLY wants is ear
scritches. Her tummy is just sooo soft!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old June 29th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Gandalf wrote:

I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

What a little darling!! She's so cute. Thanks for posting.

Joyce
Old June 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Gandalf wrote:
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing the pics.

I also put some pics of my RB kitties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

Every day is a treasure with Kenzie; I try to treat them that way.
There will only be so many, and then there will never, ever, be any
more.

How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in
Heaven. - Robert Heinlein

Such a sweet girl.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 30th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Gandalf wrote:
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

What a sweet little girl she is! And an upside-downy head picture, too.

I also put some pics of my RB kitties.

Lucky and Blizzard were beautiful cats, too.

Old June 30th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Gandalf,

Am 29.06.2008 schrieb Gandalf:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

thank you for sharing these lovely pictures of Kenzie, Lucky and
Blizzard.

Kenzie is such a lovely calico-girl, with a face like a little angel
*melt*

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 2nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Gandalf wrote:
I have uploaded a few pics of Kenzie.

She is in her favorite place: my front porch, where she often spends
most the day, on weekends.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

or

http://tinyurl.com/4gl559

Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing the pics.

I also put some pics of my RB kitties.

Great pics! No problems seeing them with Mozilla Firefox.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Pic of Kenzie Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 February 14th 08 09:33 AM
My guard cat, Kenzie Gandalf Cat anecdotes 1 December 23rd 07 10:10 PM
Kenzie pics Gandalf Cat anecdotes 9 January 24th 06 02:13 PM
Another Kenzie pic Gandalf Cat anecdotes 27 June 12th 04 04:16 PM
Another Kenzie pic, on RBPA Gandalf Cat anecdotes 3 June 12th 04 01:04 AM