Cat Psychology

Old April 8th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Shadapa, gringo (was Cat Psychology)

Patok wrote:

John Doe wrote:
Patok patok pataklama.net.invalid wrote:

You're totally clueless, Jane Roe. You coulda looked up the
phrase [Shadapa, gringo], and understood it was irony.

Actually, Pokémon, I do not even very well understand the
meaning of "irony" (and not interested enough to study it).

Then you're not worth the electrons spent typing an answer
to you,

Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers...

Jane. I won't be replying to your delusional missives anymore.

Time will tell.

But you netkooks don't do irony, so there. Pokemon troll
yourself. Shadapa, gringo.

We do anything you want, Pokémon, but not usually irony in a
cats group. Offhand, I know that the word "gringo" is a
derogatory term with the meaning of "foreigner".

Looking up the expression "Shadapa, gringo" on the open
Internet, Pokémon, there are seven results all of them by you?

No. The first result on the "open Internet" (whatever that
means)
tells the story. And it's not by me.
Pokemon troll irony yourself. Shadapa, gringo.

But in fact, on Google, "Shadapa, gringo" now returns nine
results, the first and at least eight of them are by you, Pokémon.

Old April 13th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Cat Psychology

"Bill Graham" wrote:

When we first got Sarah, my music teacher's farm cat, she hated
all the other cats, and hissed and spit at them every chance she
got. Until the first lightening and thunder storm....Then I
found her and Smokey, our feral male sitting next to one another
in the inside hall, which has no windows to the outside....:^)

My feral female is terrified of human beings. Been here since May
2007, and it is still no touch. In a gentle voice, I say "I like
Kiki..." and she replies "Then why are you here?" Maybe she's a
lesbian. Kidding. Fortunately, she loves the timid (neutered)
male. She shows respect for me from time to time, like when Kitty
plays too rough with her and I come to the rescue. At that time, I
sing to her and she starts rolling around like crazy. And then
yesterday, I left a T-shirt on their skyway, and she was rolling
around on that. There is just some switch in her brain that
prevents getting close without feeling terrified. I made a
platform addition to their skyway recently and she has been coming
out into the middle of the room to hang out up there during the
day, a first. It has an Astroturf mat and on it paper towels on
the mat, cool and comfortable, and more than big enough for both
of them. The male took to it immediately too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
Old April 15th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"John Doe" wrote

At that time, I
sing to her and she starts rolling around like crazy.

What do you sing to her? Serious question.