Lindy is home

Old July 21st 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Lindy is home

I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very glad to
be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep dry food down
all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her anything to eat until
10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have any more teeth out, but her
gums aren't very good. It could have been a lot worse, and we're both glad
she's home.

Joy

Old July 21st 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ps.com...

Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very glad
be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep dry food
down
all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her anything to eat until
10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have any more teeth out, but her
gums aren't very good. It could have been a lot worse, and we're both
glad
she's home.

Joy

Wootoo RUNS to check her foodbowl, collapses in relief and joins me in
wishing that Lindy can be moderately patient until HER foodbowl returns
to its rightful place.

Will in New Haven

Thanks to both of you. Lindy has now had a meal, and feels much better.

Joy

Old July 21st 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Sam" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very glad
to be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep dry food
down all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her anything to eat
until 10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have any more teeth out,
but her gums aren't very good. It could have been a lot worse, and we're
both glad she's home.

Joy

Happy that Lindy's back home.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

thank you, Sam.

Joy

Old July 21st 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very
glad to be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep
dry food down all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her
anything to eat until 10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have
any more teeth out, but her gums aren't very good. It could have
been a lot worse, and we're both glad she's home.

Joy

Any sort of milk or milk substitute you could have given her to fill her
tummy?

Jill

Old July 21st 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very
glad to be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep
dry food down all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her
anything to eat until 10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have
any more teeth out, but her gums aren't very good. It could have
been a lot worse, and we're both glad she's home.

Joy

Any sort of milk or milk substitute you could have given her to fill her
tummy?

Jill

She isn't a milk drinker. Anyway, it's over now.

Joy

Old July 21st 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very
glad to be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep
dry food down all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her
anything to eat until 10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have
any more teeth out, but her gums aren't very good. It could have
been a lot worse, and we're both glad she's home.

Joy

We're all glad she's home. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 21st 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very
glad to be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep
dry food down all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her
anything to eat until 10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have
any more teeth out, but her gums aren't very good. It could have
been a lot worse, and we're both glad she's home.

Joy

We're all glad she's home. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Thank you, Adrian. So are we. ;-)

Both cats were very happy to get their belated dinner when I got home from
the Toastmasters meeting. Both of them must have forgiven me for depriving
them of food, and for taking Lindy to TED, because they were both plastered
up against me when I woke up this morning.

Joy

Old July 21st 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Good for Lindy. Purrs and prayers she feels much better soon.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
t...

Old July 22nd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:35:37 GMT, "Joy"
wrote:

I brought Lindy home from TED's office this afternoon. She's very glad to
be home, but wants to know where the food is. I usually keep dry food down
all the time, but the vet said I shouldn't give her anything to eat until
10:00 this evening. She didn't have to have any more teeth out, but her
gums aren't very good. It could have been a lot worse, and we're both glad
she's home.

Joy

So glad all went well, Joy. I know it's always a worry!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)