More kitty kisses

Old June 12th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default More kitty kisses

When I went to bed last night Persia didn't get into bed with me. Most
of the time she does but sometimes not. I called and called to her.
Sometimes she just wants to stay in *her* room. Or on her crackle sack
in the living room.

In the wee hours, around 4AM, I stirred and turned over. Persia had
joined me on the bed at some point. When I turned to face the outside
of the bed Persia must have thought, "Oooh! She's waking up!" Uh, no.

I felt her teeth gently grooming the bangs on my forehead. (Apparently
she thought they needed combing!) Then I got a little kitty kiss on my
cheek from her sandpaper tongue. Then she kissed my chin. Then she
went back to my bangs.

I was so drowsy all I could do was give her a sleepy scritch and say,
"It's not time yet... Momma loves you Persia". So she curled into my
side and let me sleep. I could feel her purring.

She's such an affectionate cat. Naturally, she was wrangling for food
even though there were plenty of crunchies in her bowl. But she does
have a great way of trying to entice me to get up. But no way that's
going to happen at 4AM.

Jill
Old June 12th 13, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 6/12/2013 10:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Weeble says he would gladly grow some bangs if that mean His Preshus
Persia would comb them for him

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 12th 13, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Sandpaper kisses
on a cheek or a chin:
that is the way
for a day to begin!

Sandpaper kisses,
a cuddle and a purr:
I have an alarm clock
that’s covered in fur!

--
Hate the belief, love the believer.

Old June 13th 13, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/12/2013 1:54 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

Persia says she'd comb his fur without bangs. Give him kitty kisses,
too. After all, they're wink-wink's.

Jill

Kitty Kisses :) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 20th 11 04:26 AM
Kitty Kisses Mishi Cat anecdotes 10 May 2nd 07 10:10 PM
Eeeeek! Kitty kisses! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 16 October 23rd 06 12:50 AM
Kitty Kisses jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 November 5th 05 07:18 AM
Kitty Kisses Flippy Cat anecdotes 12 May 31st 05 12:17 PM