Third time lucky purrs needed

Old July 21st 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Third time lucky purrs needed

Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job interviews and
been turned down both times. I also mentioned that there was a third
job there that was the one I really wanted and I was hoping for a case
of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the purr
motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this one so I
can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Lesley

Old July 21st 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Lesley wrote:
Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job interviews and
been turned down both times. I also mentioned that there was a third
job there that was the one I really wanted and I was hoping for a case
of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the purr
motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this one so I
can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Lesley

Job purrs on their way, most definitely.

Old July 21st 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job interviews and
been turned down both times. I also mentioned that there was a third
job there that was the one I really wanted and I was hoping for a case
of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the purr
motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this one so I
can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Lesley

Good luck! We're purring for you.

kili

Old July 21st 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

Purrs on the way from down-under Lesley.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old July 21st 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Smokey will purr for you if you purr for him to get a job as a ham
inspector.

The bitties will purr for you free of charge

I should be able to coax some dark purrs out of Nocturne as well

--Fil

Old July 21st 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Enfilade wrote:
Smokey will purr for you if you purr for him to get a job as a ham
inspector.

Purring for you Smokey! You'd make a very good ham inspector, you have
certainly studied the subject very hard!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs who would also like jobs as ham
inspectors!

Old July 21st 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lesley wrote:
Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job interviews
and been turned down both times. I also mentioned that there was a
third job there that was the one I really wanted and I was hoping for
a case of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the purr
motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this one so I
can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Lesley

Mega purrs on the way for you to get the job.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 21st 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-21, Lesley penned:
Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job interviews
and been turned down both times. I also mentioned that there was a
third job there that was the one I really wanted and I was hoping
for a case of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the purr
motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this one so I
can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Good luck!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 22nd 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Fri 21 Jul 2006 05:19:31a, Lesley wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Hi

A while back I mentioned this place where I've had 2 job
interviews and been turned down both times. I also mentioned
that there was a third job there that was the one I really
wanted and I was hoping for a case of "third time lucky".

I've got an interview for it on the 31st so please rev up the
purr motors. It's more money and sooo much nearer home than this
one so I can skritch the Furballs a whole lot longer!

Lesley

Job purrs enroute! I hope it works out for you. They should realize
how serious you are, and that you like the company so hopefully
that will be a huge plus.

--
Cheryl
/also in the market for new job, and may have a lead. )