cat went crazy... can she be trusted?

Old March 12th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default What really happened to Brandy's Kami (was cat went crazy...)

Didn't you learn your lesson in this group yet. We smack you down and put
you in your place. You behave for a couple weeks now right back at.
STFU

"John Doe"

Old March 12th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
A holier than thou troll who claims that working in animal welfare
makes him above reproach (when in fact, sometimes even nurses or
doctors kill people). This troll also claims that clipping a cat's
ears for identification purposes is as bad as declawing a cat.

Ah, so "John Doe" is actually LShaping!!!! ROTFL! I remember you. Now I
know why you hide behind a fake screen name! You were laughed out of this
group and alt.med vet- and practically every other group in which you've
ever posted- a few years ago because you were an asshole. You're well known
as troll and stalker-- and an asshole.

I see you're still an asshole-- you're too stupid be a troll. But you are
good for a laugh.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=LShaping&hl=en

Old March 15th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I have been on USENET for almost 10 years. I have had few different
identities. Changing identities is easier when you aren't selling
something, like a web site.

I kind of enjoyed the veterinary group. I stopped posting
there because I'm not learned as a veterinarian technician or a
veterinarian (and Hillary had a boy). On the other hand, apparently
this "holier than thou" troll thinks he is skilled in medicine, but
he rarely posts in the veterinary group. Peer review is a good
thing, persistently talking over your audience's head just inflates
your ego. Peer review might ensure that the advice you are giving is
sound. I would at least expect him to occasionally ask for advice in
the veterinary group. But I bet that he has never asked for help
since he started advertising his web site soliciting for donations
on USENET since 1999, not even once.

Path: newsdbm04.news.prodigy.com!newsdst01.news.prodigy. com!newsmst01b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!newsco n06.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!border1.nntp.dca. giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.gi ganews.com!transit3.readnews.com!news-out.readnews.com!news-out.readnews.com!news-xxxfer.readnews.com!hwmnpeer01.lga!hwmedia!news.hi ghwinds-media.com!cycny01.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.n et!gnilink.net!trnddc05.POSTED!82465d1b!not-for-mail
From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
References: 44020c28$1_1 x-privat.org 6b1502t0mstg2s8mr4nkc1bb99i2rustqo 4ax.com 44032bb3_1 x-privat.org 4og602lnj2mknorotve0440nrhpv62qa0i 4ax.com 44035687$1_1 x-privat.org qsm602le6i405dqonlknjkdhp41bpl21pd 4ax.com Xns9777938241D1C8675309 129.250.170.89 1JNMf.5129$5M6.266 newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net Xns9777CE32EAFEE8675309 129.250.170.92 9ZTMf.3335$d61.2386 trnddc05 fk4802te3gkrbu97dbannk5moan2jgo5k6 4ax.com GDVMf.3574$d61.102 trnddc05 n2n8029ma6njbja42htaph2r33c5rp341o 4ax.com k4cNf.5558$FE2.107 trnddc01 Xns9783F1384DFE3follydom 207.115.17.102

Old March 15th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
I have been on USENET for almost 10 years. I have had few different
identities.

Yeah, and you're laughed at and hated under every one of them. You can
change your name as many times as you want but you'll always be the same
ignorant asshole.

Most of the people in this group now didn't know you're the asshole
troll/stalker LShaping but they still think you're asshole as John Doe! You
know the saying: "An asshole by any other name is still an asshole".

this "holier than thou" troll thinks he is skilled in medicine,

Awww, you just feel that way because you're a useless, envious, resentful
moron that doesn't know anything about cats and is too lazy and inept to
learn. As long as there are jealous, envious, resentful, ignorant assholes
like you dogging me, I know I'm doing a good job helping cats and their
caregivers. So, thanks for the reassurance, asshole!

Old March 15th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
John Doe wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I have been on USENET for almost 10 years. I have had few different
identities. Changing identities is easier when you aren't selling
something, like a web site.

I wonder what the real START people think of him trying to trade off
their name.

LOL! You can't read very well can you?, you ignorant, animal abusing crack
whore-. You shouldn't have dropped out of high school. The donation checks
aren't even made out to me- I don't even see them, moron:

"All Donations are tax deductible. (Please make all checks & money orders
payable to S.T.A.R.T. II)"
http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm

Only a low-life, gutter crack whore/animal abuser would try to make trouble
for an organization that helps thousands of animals. We already know you're
a low-life piece of ****- you don't have to keep proving it.

Old April 21st 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cat went crazy... can she be trusted?

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:42:54 +0100, cybercat wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:51:44 -0800, mrcoyote wrote:

My ~2y/o spayed female cat went crazy this a.m.... she apparently
attacked my siamese (male,neutered ~12y/o) - didn't end up being
serious, but when he got away, she turned on my 5y/o son.

She ripped at his legs, he then got away ran to me where she followed
and attacked again. I gave her a smack to get off and held her down to
the ground (had to use force) while he left the room.

He ended up behind a closed door upstairs when I let go of the cat, she
then took off immediatly in pursuit... hair fluffed out and growling.

My son now has multiple deep claw marks on his legs up to just above
the knees and defense marks on his hands & wrists. The cat seems fine
now, but she is being kept away from the other family members.

Her diet has been the same, the only thing is we parted with a fostered
cat (1y/o had him from a kitten) last week. They weren't great
'friends' and did fight regularly (not to the point of injury).

Can we trust this cat now? She is normally very affectionate,
inquisitive and loves everyone (never had a problem with our kids).

Any thoughts would be appreciated. We don't want to part with her, but
obviously can't keep her if she's going to have 'mental' breakdowns and
attack our 5y/o in this manner (let alone the degree of attack and how
long it may have continued if I wasn't right there to stop it).

Thanks!

FYI If my 5-year old were attacked by any animal, that animal would be
history. MLB

How horrible is that. So, how long has your child been in prison?

Don't judge others by yourself.MLB

Old April 21st 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

news

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
[...]

Feb 26? I would like to suggest that you missed the boat on a snappy
comeback. What I thought you meant is that your child would take out
any animal that attacked him/her. (And likely he/she could, being that
he/she is certainly full grown by now.) But of course, you meant that
you would get rid of the cat.

My comment was based upon the well-documented tendency of
violent criminals to be animal abusers when children.

The printed word often falls short.

Old April 21st 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:04:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

news

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
[...]

You are so right -- as does a weird computer that occasionally coughs up
very old postings. If I click "send now" it sometimes files it until
later instead. I'm trying to learn how to fix it. MLB

Old April 21st 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Please take your cat too the vet to see what's causing this behavior.
Until then keep the cat away from you son (and your son away from the cat!!)
There's probably a physical cause for your cats unusual behavior. Does she
have a safe place to retreat both from the other cat and your son when she
needs to?

Remember, as much as a small child may love an animal, they don't always
know the appropriated way to handle cats. What led up to the attack on your
son? Are you sure your son didn't mishandle the cat in some way before you
saw what happened.
Discuss this with you vet. Your cat may not be an appropriate pet for a
house with small children. Many vets don't recommend combining small
children with cats.

BUT - if you've had her 2 years without her acting this way - there must be
some new factor in the situation - not just a crazy cat. Does she behave
alright around you and your husband? Okay around older children? Worst
case, see about placing the cat in a no kill shelter, with an explanation
about her actions around your son.

-- maryjane

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:04:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

news

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
[...]

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php