Another PLAGUE THREAT ! ! These Maniacs arenot kidding, and too insane to stop

Old September 8th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bill Graham

Default Another PLAGUE THREAT ! ! These Maniacs arenot kidding, and too insane to stop

"Shylock" wrote in message
Hello:

This is new:

“Yosef’s ruthless words didn’t only target Arabs, but anyone around
the world who criticizes Zionism. "May all the nasty people who hate
Israel vanish from our world,” he said, “May God strike them down with
the plague, along with all Palestinians who persecute Israel." If
Yosef had his way, Israel critics like Rev. Ted Pike, Norman
Finkelstein, Nathaniel Kapner and the Israel Lobby authors would
become victims of Israeli targeted assassinations, their voices of
warning silenced forever. ”

Continued He
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%2...Ted%20Pike.htm

First paragraph:
For centuries in polite society, it has been considered anti-Jewish to tell
what Judaism’s Talmud and Kabbalah plainly and repeatedly teach—that pious
Jews have a duty to kill or assist the deaths of Gentiles, especially those
who resist the goals of Judaism.

Funny.....It wasn't a dozen Jews who took out those two buildings in New
York on 9-11-01......As a matter of fact, I can't remember any Jews killing
3000 innocent people during my lifetime.....Some religions concentrate on
killing their enemies. And then, there are others who just kill.....Anyone,
anytime, at any location, just for the hell of it.....They even kill their
own people......But the ones who do this aren't Jews.

Maybe you should rethink your position......

Old September 25th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Kyla =^^=[_3_]

"Bill Graham"

"Shylock" wrote in message
[...]

Shylock aka Harry is a cross posting troll and he is in my kill file. aka
litter box offerings,
so anyone who can, PLEASE kill file him. and ignore his fanatical
ramblings.
Love,
Kyla

Old September 25th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

after reading this thread by this a$$hole troll, and advising people to
kill file him, I am going to delete this post.
Not going to ruin this beautiful winking day Nope.
Love
Kyla

"Kyla =^;;^=" wrote in message

"Bill Graham"

Old September 25th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Kyla =^;;^=" wrote
"Bill Graham"

Shylock aka Harry is a cross posting troll and he is in my kill file. aka
litter box offerings,
so anyone who can, PLEASE kill file him. and ignore his fanatical
ramblings.
Love,
Kyla

Carefuk Kyla., I tend to autokill folks who post in threads like this. I
only noted just in time it was you.

Old September 25th 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Kyla =^^=[_3_]

After reading and advising people to kill file Harry, I am going to delete
this entire post.
Shylock is a cretin and not worth the time with his horror stories.
Love
Kyla

"Bill Graham"