(OT) House for Sale (mine)

Old April 20th 12, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default (OT) House for Sale (mine)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:34:07 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Barry Lindin wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

So I've listed my house for sale on zillow.com. Know anyone who wants
to buy a house in South Carolina where they try to control every
aspect of your life AND charge you for the privilege?

Jill

wow. you're a psycho.

Not Jill, the morons running her so-called HOA! I should think the
homeowners would be suing them right and left for their tactics, but
living in a senior retirement residence, I'm learning how reluctant
people can be to "make waves", even when they have every right to do so.

If there are enough people who feel that way then you run for the
board and get the rules changed. If not, then you leave. Most people
who run for these positions want to help their condo or HOA, but
sometimes they seem to lose their way. I know that my mom's place in
Florida just dumped all of the board members whose turn was up because
of some unpopular decisions.