MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Old October 6th 14, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message
On Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:18:44 AM UTC-7, Sylvia M wrote:
swbobcat wrote

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:07:47 PM UTC-7, Sylvia M wrote:

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:19:34 PM UTC-7,

wrote:
I've been having a tad bit of trouble with Bobcat's
"computer" -- or rather Bobcat has been having a tad bit of
trouble with Bobcat's computer. I just looked on my
calendar

and noticed that the Full Moon will be on Oct. 8th. Have
there

been any plans made for the Jellicle Ball?!? If so could
somecat

post some pee-mail.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I

will step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see,
we
will need:
--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?
--a place to hav da ball
--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary
--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed
tabulclofz
and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs
--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite
Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur
kittez
dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez
da

In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an
we
wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?
Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

=============
Apzolootlee, Bekky!

Da BooTeek iz opin! Maybe uh Pioneer theme? Du we even have
themes?

P2nya

Well one tiny mouse tail of a problem: Didn't Yosemite Valley
BURN

this past summer?? I remember reading about the BIG FIRE there
and

that it burned, burned, burned. As an alternative site what
about

the Grand Canyon, in AZ?!? We could then keep with the Pioneer

theme, or maybe somewhere on the route to Salt Lake City Utah?!?

I think the Pioneer Theme is excellent and we can tell tails
about

the roles CATS played in in settling the West. Tomorrow night I

will start to peak as my Full Moon and Magic of the Night power

will be starting to peak. If you need a paw, you can have all
four

of mine. I will second the motion that you be the Mistress of

Serrymoniee. Hopefully you have a wink-wink to escort you. This

would be our 19th Annual Jellicle Ball if I am correct.

The Theme and Title of of Ball: The 19th Annual Jellicle Ball:

"The REAL Story of How the West Was Won as told by a Campfire
Cat

Who Was There"

Misty, Mistress of the Night
--------------------

Tawkin bowt Hisstory, Ten yeerz uhgo Gretchen Marie (RB) read
uh

lufferlee pome,

dat I wud lyke tu reed aftur da reeding ov da Names.

I awzo rememfur dat we haz uh fue songz dat get/got sung.

Awlzo, I yam gettin da BooTeek stokt wiff pi-oneer weer.

I'm sewink up sum laydeez bonnitz, tuu.

I hab uh gud suply ov tayleless meezes frum da Root 66 trip furr

lotza Micekreem�,

Mousesikulz� an Lovable MiceKreem Kayke�

Pit2nya

Fangu, Pitoonya. Duznt yoo need da talez to make Mousesikulz?
Also, rememfur dat yoo can uze da freezerz at Fluffykitz if yoo
needz dem. I iz goin to set up speshul 'porterz between da JB an
da Fluffykitz warehowse so we kan git bak an forf eezee.

Rebecca

Rebecca the harried

--------------------------------
Yuzually, but demz bin deep fryin tayle treets on root 66.
I kin yuz uh pollylop stik, urr uh beef urr turkey stik.
I wuz gonna yuze Fluffykitz furrezerz.
I had meowmee type uh kopyrite lyk (c), but it kayme owt "i¿½".
O wewll. G'nyte

Pit2nya

Old October 6th 14, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Fangu furry muchly, Amelia! Derez so much to do. Kan yoo fingk uv enneefing I mite hav leeved off uv my list?

Rebecca

FluffyKitz can definitely can handle the catering. Sammy and Ranger are
fueling up the delivery truck and the tugs, and checking the heating and
cooling systems in the carts, Harri has arranged some short-term
laoborers to help us load up the trucks and make sure we have enough of
everything.

And I remember that we have a bunch of decorations from previous
Jellicle Balls in the warehouse too.

Amelia

Old October 6th 14, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

[...]

Yoo furgitz dat kitteez iz majik! We kan make da vallee luk howefur we wantz it too. Da park ranger kitteez ashurz myownself dat dey will be reddy fur owrown impurrtint event.

Rebecca

[ An elderly cat leaves Chief Smith's House and walks towards Rebecca. ]

I was jus talin' wif my brother out on Catifurnia, and him reminded me
dat Cat Valley surfifed da Yosemite Fire wif no damage at all. Cat
Valley is one third in Yosemite, one third in the John Muir Wilderness,
and one third a dimension that's not accessable to hoomins (except
through kitty teleporters).

Da lakes and streams in Cat Valley were furry important to da hoomins
fighting da fire, and a lot of da aminals made homeless by da fire hid
in Cat Valley. A lot of dem are still dere, afraid dat dey won't be able
to find acceptable new homes in da parks. But it's not at all crowded,
so if youz want to hold da Jellicle Ball at Yosemite it is still
available through Cat Valley.

Wesa

Old October 6th 14, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Oh dear. I'z late too!

It usually is kind of close to Halloween, but that's mostly a
coincidence. It's officially the night of the last full moon in October.

Amelia

Old October 6th 14, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Fangu furry muchly, Amelia! Derez so much to do. Kan yoo fingk uv enneefing I mite hav leeved off uv my list?

Rebecca

If you want somecat to deliver an invocation at the start of the
Jellicle Ball, I suspect that the High Priestess of Bast from a few JBs
ago might be available, or I'm sure that Aed and Morgana from the Second
World would be. In fact, I'm sure that we will have plenty of visitors
from the Second World and from the Temple of Bast anyway.

If you need help cleaning and preparing the cabins at Yosemite, I've got
a bunch of able and willing volunteers ready to chip in.

Amelia

Old October 6th 14, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/6/2014 9:26 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Oh dear. I'z late too!

It usually is kind of close to Halloween, but that's mostly a
coincidence. It's officially the night of the last full moon in October.

Amelia

If no other kitty has volunteered I will take care of the guest book.

Before Lucy lu rushes off to the boutique she invites Regina and Rex to
join them at the Jellicle Ball.

At the boutique Lucy lu is looking through a rack of dresses. "Can I
help You?'
"Yes, I need a new dress. I was thinking light yellow , and maybe a
shawl to go with it.

Lucy lu

Old October 6th 14, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:18:07 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca
Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I will step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?

--a place to hav da ball

--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary

--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed tabulclofz and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs

--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an we wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

I have a list, ma'am.

Azad
Old October 6th 14, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:44:18 PM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I will step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?

--a place to hav da ball

--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary

--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed tabulclofz and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs

--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an we wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

Oh my indeed! Fangu fur the reminder, Bobcat! My whole clowder is

available to help with the plans.

Amelia

Amelia: I'll be there one way or the other!! Seems my power is blowing things electrical out. Bobcat's monitor went down, he replaced with a spare, the 'puter has hiccups, etc., I suspect my teleporter my be affected, but I WILL BE THERE!!! Does any cat know EXACTLY where the Ball will be?? Id so do you the co-ordinates?!? I'm thinking of leaving early -- like tonight or tomorrow to make sure I get there in time. Besides I guess I'm unofficially part of the Decorating Committee. May or may not have to Catnap Bobcat into coming with me this year, to run or fix, if needed the teleporter. Does any cat have any of that special cat mint tea, as I'm down to my last dram from last year, and Bobcat used some to get through this year's "Migraine Season" (whatever that is)? Simply put Bobcat never ever Teleports very well.

Se you soon,

Misty
Old October 6th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[...]

I believe we're still waiting for word from the Mistress of Ceremonies
as to the exact location, but I think it looks currently like we're
maybe leaning towards Yosemite. I think the coordinates for there are
37.874880 N by 119.859670 W. As we get learn more I'll post updates.

Also, I have a spare teleporter I would be glad to send to you, as well
as a bunch of the cat mint tea. I can port them over at your convenience.

Amelia

Old October 6th 14, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_4_]

I've been having a tad bit of trouble with Bobcat's "computer" -- or rather
Bobcat has been having a tad bit of trouble with Bobcat's computer. I just
looked on my calendar and noticed that the Full Moon will be on Oct. 8th.
Have there been any plans made for the Jellicle Ball?!? If so could
somecat post some pee-mail.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Oh Hi,Misty,
Nice to see you again.
Nope I didn't know Pellicle Ball was on Oct 8.
I am an 11 year old single man cat.
Would you like to go with me, to Jellicle Ball Misty?
Mosey