Tribyoot to Little Kitty

Old October 9th 14, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Tribyoot to Little Kitty

Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed.

Rebecca
Old October 9th 14, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:21:06 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed..

Rebecca

A hard life, but she found her TrueHome on her own terms, and we can all appreciate dat.
Safe travels, Little Kitty!

Azad
Old October 9th 14, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 10/9/14 1:21 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Altho I did not know herownself furry well, I wud like to giv a tribyoot to Little Kitty, House of Steele. She wuz a bootiful calico kittee and a mightee gofer hunter. She kame to live wif myown Meowmie's sisfur's fambly when she showed up at dere howse in da kuntree. She muss hav had a hard life befur she kame dere. She did not ask fur much, juss a place to kall home an a liddle bit uv fudz an wadder. Until she got older, she hewped owt by cachin goferz. Evin tho she wuz not a eezee kittee to know, she will be missed.

Rebecca

All kittiez dezerve a onetruehome, some place dey can be safe an comfy
an loved, and haf fudz an wadder. I'z just glad that Little Kitty wa
able to know those things after her difficult start.

Sammy Redcat

Old October 10th 14, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

We're glad Little Kitty found herown wuntruhom. she iz mizzed. - Ralph de Ralf with his clowder
Old October 11th 14, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

What I remember most about Little Kitty was her artistic talent. She did
some paintings for a Jellicle Ball a few years ago.
She was loved by all of us and will be missed.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old October 12th 14, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little Kitty befur.

Rebecca
Old October 12th 14, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little
Kitty befur.

Rebecca

Hmmmmm...wull ai hope diz Little Kitty is hapi at Rainbow Bridge
Hur is mizzed.

Mosey~catfuzzled

Old October 12th 14, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:43:30 PM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

No, dat wuz a difurent Little Kitty. We haz nevver meowed abowt dis Little

Kitty befur.

Rebecca

Hmmmmm...wull ai hope diz Little Kitty is hapi at Rainbow Bridge

Hur is mizzed.

Mosey~catfuzzled

Yes, it iz kind uv catfoozling. Most uv da komoonitee purrobly rememfurz Little Kitty dat livved wif Anti Arlene. Dis iz a difurent Little Kitty. I shud hav made dat kleer when I did da tribyoot.

Rebecca
Old October 12th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:23:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
We're glad Little Kitty found herown wuntruhom. she iz mizzed. - Ralph de Ralf with his clowder

Fangu, Ralph.

Rebecca