Purrz fur a kittee's trip to da Brij

Old October 21st 14, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Purrz fur a kittee's trip to da Brij

Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez az we purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses. Simminy iz a furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She haz had a happee life, but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez iznt werkin rite ennee more. Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da TED today to hewp her start herown jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went walkabowt an her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but den she kamed home. She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese will miss herownself furry much.

Sundance
Old October 21st 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On 10/21/14 3:27 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez az we purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses. Simminy iz a furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She haz had a happee life, but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez iznt werkin rite ennee more. Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da TED today to hewp her start herown jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went walkabowt an her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but den she kamed home. She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese will miss herownself furry much.

Sundance

Dat is soso sad. All da kitties at my howse is purring, and da dogg is
wagging for her an for her hoomins.

Harri Roadcat
for her family
Old October 21st 14, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message

Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez az we
purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses. Simminy iz a
furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She haz had a happee life,
but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez iznt werkin rite ennee more.
Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da TED today to hewp her start herown
jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went walkabowt an
her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but den she kamed home.
She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese will miss herownself furry
much.

Sundance

Purrs for Simminy tryp tu Rainbow Bridge to be safe.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old October 22nd 14, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message
Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez
az we purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses.
Simminy iz a furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She
haz had a happee life, but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez
iznt werkin rite ennee more. Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da
TED today to hewp her start herown jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went
walkabowt an her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but
den she kamed home. She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese
will miss herownself furry much.

Sundance
Simminy iz sutcha gudgud nayme...
Du yu kno wat story...I kudint giggle it. Oh /o/.

Dat iz sooosoooo sad...
I yam meatloafing and purring Simminy tu da Bridge.

Pit2nya

Old October 22nd 14, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Sweetee. Ize shur Simminy kan heer an see awl uv ussez.

Meowmie finded da story heer: http://www.authorama.com/english-fairy-tales-45.html

Sundance
Old October 22nd 14, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/21/2014 4:27 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez az we purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses. Simminy iz a furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She haz had a happee life, but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez iznt werkin rite ennee more. Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da TED today to hewp her start herown jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went walkabowt an her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but den she kamed home. She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese will miss herownself furry much.

Sundance

We is purring for Simminy and her family.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old October 22nd 14, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:27:35 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, Rebecca an me wud apurrsheate yurownselvez joynin ussez az we purrz fur Simminy, who livved wif wun uv Meowmie's neeses. Simminy iz a furry sweet 17-yeer-old blak an wite girlkittee. She haz had a happee life, but she iz now furry sik kuz herown kidneez iznt werkin rite ennee more. Herown Meowmie iz takin herself to da TED today to hewp her start herown jernee to da Brij.

Simminy wuz named after a kittee in a story. She wunce went walkabowt an her fambly didn't know whare she wuz fur a wile, but den she kamed home. She wuz luvved furry much an Meowmie's neese will miss herownself furry much.

Me an widdl Sammy ar purrin for diss kitty. Littl Sammy don' purr god yetted but shee is onlee a doggy.

Simminy will be helfy agan at da Bridj an be wutterffur aje soots herseff. Her hoomins will see her agan somday.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous
Old October 24th 14, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message
Fangu, Sweetee. Ize shur Simminy kan heer an see awl uv ussez.

Meowmie finded da story heer:
http://www.authorama.com/english-fairy-tales-45.html

Sundance

Fangu.
Meowmee red it tu me, den red mor ov dem tuu.
Pit2nya