To The Group

Old June 27th 04, 10:39 PM
KellyH

wrote in message

This is not news. :-)

Apparently in Mary's world *nobody* is allowed to have more than one
email addy. If she had spent a little more time netdicking instead of,
for the millionth time, being unnecessarily nasty, opening her mouth and
inserting foot, she would have found out that Webtv is owned by MSN. MSN
offers the "MSN one plan" for people that want to upgrade to computers
but still keep their webtv (and alot of webtvers get it even though they
don't yet have a computer because the monthly fee is several dollars
cheaper.) The computer addy is @msn.com. How about that!

Megan

sarcasm
Wow! You mean people can have more than one email address and actually use
both? That's amazing!! Just like people choose to display a fake email in
order to cut down on the amount of spam?
/sarcasm

I don't normally get involved in these type of discussions, but I'm am *so*
sick of Mary's nastiness on here. Sometimes, she posts like a rational
human being and contributes positively to the discussions. Othertimes, it's
total, uncalled-for bitchiness. I don't get it. I've probably just added
myself to her ****list. Oh well.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old June 28th 04, 12:35 AM
Mary

wrote in message
md wrote:
What an asshole.

This is not news. :-)

Apparently in Mary's world *nobody* is allowed to have more than one
email addy.

No, dumbass. That's not what I said at all. I'm wondering why *anyone* would
have a computer AND webtv. You really are suck a kneejerk jerkoff. Work on
your reading comprehension a bit and your self-righteous tone won't sound
quite as ridiculous.

Old June 28th 04, 12:41 AM
Mary

wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

"Len Albrecht" wrote in message
The postings that have appeared in this group have been sent here by my

16
year old son.

You know, Len, I suspected as much. However, before I decide that a

41-year
old construction exec, coin collector and president of the Youth Soccer
Association in Superior Wisconsin who runs in local marathons and serves

on
his local school board would not make the offensive posts, why do you

have
an msn address and a webtv address?

She also once wrote:
Nobody likes a net dick.

What an asshole.

-md

*Deep bow* Coming from someone who apparently does something with coldcuts
involving her crotch, that is a compliment. Thank you.

I have no apologies about being curious about someone using their own name
while posting about slamming a cat in the head with a brick. Prior to Len's
apology, I assumed he had made someone angry and they were posting using his
name.

Old June 28th 04, 12:46 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

I have no ****list, doll. I do think you need to lighten up a bit.
Meanwhile, I have several email addresses and Mary is not my real name. So
**** off.

Old June 28th 04, 12:56 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:39:29 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
KellyH ) said,
I've probably just added
myself to her ****list. Oh well.

Rodney King