To The Group

Old June 28th 04, 12:56 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:39:29 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
KellyH ) said,
I've probably just added
myself to her ****list. Oh well.

Rodney King
Can't we all just get along?
/Rodney King

;-)

LOL!

Old June 28th 04, 02:24 AM

Kelly wrote:
I don't normally get involved in these
type of discussions, but I'm am *so* sick
of Mary's nastiness on here.

Add yourself to the majority here who have her pegged.

Sometimes, she posts like a rational
human being and contributes positively to
the discussions.

She only does that when she is trying desperately to make friends with
people that don't know her. She's alienated almost everyone on this
group, and it's only the unsuspecting posters that aren't yet aware of
her history that buy her brown nosing tripe.

Othertimes, it's total, uncalled-for
bitchiness. I don't get it.

Miserable, hateful human beings like to spread the joy? smirk

I've probably just
added myself to her ****list.

You're in good company. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old June 28th 04, 02:34 AM

Mary wrote:
Apparently in Mary's world *nobody* is
allowed to have more than one email
addy.

No, dumbass. That's not what I said at all.

Let me fresh your memory. You said:
"I wonder why you have an msn address and a webtv address."

I'm wondering why *anyone* would have
a computer AND webtv.

Then you should be specific about what you're asking, instead of going
on about email addresses. It's not rocket science.

You really are suck a kneejerk jerkoff.

Talking to yourself while posting to me is...well... odd, to say the
least.

Work on your reading comprehension a
bit and your self-righteous tone won't
sound quite as ridiculous.

So now you've progressed from talking to yourself to giving yourself
advice.
Hmmmmm...if you'd only follow it you'd be better off and wouldn't make
it so very easy for me to make you look ridiculous with such regularity.

Old June 28th 04, 02:39 AM

Laura wrote:
Rodney King
Can't we all just get along?
/Rodney King

Sorry to have to break your rose colored glasses, but most people here
that have read the "real" Mary can't stand her and have no desire to be
friendly with someone who is so undeniably rude, spiteful, downright
mean, and the list goes on.

Old June 28th 04, 02:40 AM

"Mary" wrote:

She also once wrote:
Nobody likes a net dick.

What an asshole.

-md

*Deep bow* Coming from someone who apparently does something with coldcuts
involving her crotch, that is a compliment. Thank you.

Bow any further and you'll be looking through a glass belly button.
BTW, wrong gender asshole. Making assumptions again as usual.

I have no apologies about being curious about someone using their own name
while posting about slamming a cat in the head with a brick. Prior to Len's
apology, I assumed he had made someone angry and they were posting using his
name.

And that explains why you felt the need to prove you can "out" Len
after he apologized?

-mhd

Old June 28th 04, 02:47 AM
Mary

wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

She also once wrote:
Nobody likes a net dick.

What an asshole.

-md

*Deep bow* Coming from someone who apparently does something with

coldcuts
involving her crotch, that is a compliment. Thank you.

Bow any further and you'll be looking through a glass belly button.
BTW, wrong gender asshole. Making assumptions again as usual.

I have no apologies about being curious about someone using their own

name
while posting about slamming a cat in the head with a brick. Prior to

Len's
apology, I assumed he had made someone angry and they were posting using

his
name.

And that explains why you felt the need to prove you can "out" Len
after he apologized?

A clue for you, girlie. (Sorry, but you are just too
bitchy to be a real boy.) You can't "out" someone who is posting under their
real name. Think you can wrap your little mind around that?

I knew that you could.

Meanwhile, I still want to know if Len really has a WebTV unit and a
computer, and uses both for posting to Usenet. For some reason, this
fascinates me. I'm just a naturally curious person. He may tell us, he may
not. He still may not *be* Len Albrecht. As for you, **** off.