Natasha

Old November 3rd 03, 10:04 PM
Debbie Trujillo

Default Natasha

She and 14 and has had lymphoma for 2 years now. She has been on
Predizone every day and Leukeran 3 times a week until recently when it
was upped to every other day. I have informed the vet that most of
the time she acts like she is not feeling well - particularly after
she eats. The x-ray showed there is something in her stomach but the
vet cannot tell without going in there (and I don't want to put
Natasha through that).

The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is some
improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
her sorely.

--

Debbie Trujillo

Old November 4th 03, 02:24 AM
MacCandace

Her time may have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will
miss her sorely.

I'm very sorry. Does she take pepcid or aything to help her feel better?

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old November 4th 03, 06:37 AM
Mary

"Debbie Trujillo" wrote in message
om...

The vet said to up the Leukeran to every day and see if there is

some
improvement. Otherwise, we may just be "out of gas." Her time may
have come. I have had her since she was 9 months old and will miss
her sorely.

Oh Debbie, many of us know just how much this hurts, though every
cat/human relationship is different. I still tear over just thinking
of the
cat I lost two years ago. I mostly want to say that I admire your
decision
to put limits on what you will put her through. It is another way--an
admittedly strange way--for you to take care of your baby. You
are both in my thoughts.

--

Debbie Trujillo

Old November 4th 03, 06:41 AM
Karen M.

Debbie,
I'm so sorry about Natasha. Hopefully the Leukeran will help, and
Natasha will be able to live out her final days in comfort. Bless you
for taking such good care of her.

Karen