Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Old August 24th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

you shoulda seed owrown howze when we getted owta kitty jail the new growl
monzter had eated it all, Tiger
Mme. Anais wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 03:47:58 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Da onliest hoomin fudz I getz is bred, so ennee time Meowmie haz sum I

askz
fur myown piece. Meowmie sez I duznt git more hoomin fudz cuz I has a
"dellykit dijestiv sistim", but I fingk datz juss a ekskyoos: so whut if

she
hazta kleen up a liddle more hurk or poo afterwerd?

Sundance

I agree, Sundance! Dese hoomans are jus plain lazee! After awl, we hafta
kleen-up after dem, dey is alwayz "cleaning or washing" our fine-smellink
stuff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat
8/23/2006 8:12:16 PM

Old August 24th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Do you want to teleport over to have some? We'll make mom go to the
store and get some for us! - Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
soft cowntz icecream aza milk Chester, wishing
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
We really like ice cream here and mom won't get it for us very often!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
dey sharez whutefur we wantz 'cept no oninz or chocolate, anna not muc

atta
time oh yeah anna no milk kuz it makez tiger anna OEJ hurke, we efin kan

haf
bread ifin we wantz... Chester, who is glad to have this home
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Do they share the roast pork too?

Chester, who thinks he's starving to death

Stormmee wrote:
dey bringe roazt beazt, anna cheez anna yogurt, anna some kanz,

butted i
duzint kare bowt doze, anna lemme see, new turbo skratherz, dat wuz

gud,
anna lemme see,,, roazt pork, some gud stuffz, anna sometimez dey

share
dat
roazt bezt, Chester
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
That sounds really expensive. Did they come home with any other

good
things?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I know der won't be aini in owr howze, soft kamed home furm da
hooman
fud
plaze anna atta cheap toona fud plaze it wuz 4 dollarz fur 6

ownzes,
Chester
for TV who iz sleepin
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
They look like a lot of fun. Do you think we can find some to
play
with?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
sorta lika straberri butte wif more seeds, it wuz kule ta

play
wif
it
onna
kichin floor, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message

oups.com...
What does it taste like?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I eated one onze, TV, it wuz berri gud,
ClowderCat wrote in message

ups.com...

Julie Porter wrote:
Hey Onyx, a telepathic interface

doesn't
work
that
way.
It
only
lets
you communicate with the computer so

you
can
send
out
messages
your
friends or surf the web! Do you want

one
so
you
don't
have to
go
through your human or try to type?

Chester

I want won. My humin is vurry

unreliable.

HoneyCat

OK. Nathan can come over tonight to

install
it
for
you
and
show
you
how to use it. He'll also teach you how

install it
so
that
when
your human gets a new computer you can

move it
that
one.

Chester

A knew computer? Ide purrfurr dat she spent

thuh
money
on
mee.

Fangu fur the technykal help.

HoneyCat

I agree. But she'll ignore what you want when
that
computer
dies
and
get a new one. She might even do it before

the
computer
dies!
That's
what mom does!

Chester

Gudniss! My momm has a furry old computer. She

needs
knew
one!

HoneyCat

Since it's so old, do you want her to get you a

new
one
so
you
can
communicate with us faster?

Chester

I wanna blakberry. It sownds yummie.

HoneyCat

Tell your human that. She should get you one if you

want
one!

Chester

Old August 24th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

We have to nag our human all the time when we want more food!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
Tiger and Chester and TV nod in agreemint
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
We agree! Getting more food is more important!

Old August 24th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuuld like diz butted whut happinz ifin i hurkez up? Chester who doesn't
know if milk bothers him or not, Lee

Old August 24th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now diz iz one thing owr hoomaz duz rite betterer dan mozt hoomanz, we getz
dry fud owt alla time, anna furm in at leazt 2 bolws so we duzint hafta wait
long ta eat, Tiger, wishin der wuza canned fud set up like diz

Old August 25th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mom won't give us canned food at all. And she won't give us new dry
food if the dishes are empty. We figure that they're empty if we can
see the bottom.

Old August 25th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin i drinkz it at your howze willz yourown hooman get mad ifin i hurkez
up, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I eated one onze, TV, it wuz berri gud,
ClowderCat wrote in

message

ups.com...

Old August 25th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I haz konvinced da hoomanz i haz a mental dizorder "EBS" so dey allatime
makez sure da bottom ofda bowl iz covured kuz ifin dey duzint i howlz
nonstop, we usta get more wet fudz dan we duz now butted dat iza efil tedz
fault, Tiger, smug about his "EBS"

Old August 25th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Only if you hurk it up at our house!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, wanting ice cream for dinner