not a morning cat

Old March 31st 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default not a morning cat

This is how I look when the morning alarm clock goes off.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-i-wont-shine/

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old March 31st 09, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
This is how I look when the morning alarm clock goes off.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-i-wont-shine/

What a look! Someone is in big trubblez nao, as the LOLcats say.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 31st 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in news:73de2eFu7vhuU1
@mid.individual.net:

This is how I look when the morning alarm clock goes off.

Same here. If I wake up in that condition, I'm a lot less productive that
day. I really wish the earth spun slower, say about 26 hours a day, so I
could get a couple more hours of sleep.
Old March 31st 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
.. .
"John F. Eldredge" wrote in news:73de2eFu7vhuU1
@mid.individual.net:

This is how I look when the morning alarm clock goes off.

Same here. If I wake up in that condition, I'm a lot less productive that
day. I really wish the earth spun slower, say about 26 hours a day, so I
could get a couple more hours of sleep.

I hate getting up early in the morning for work and it's even worse as we
put the clocks on an hour last Sunday for British Summer Time. I am now
getting up at the equivalent of 6 a.m.
It's dire.
Some people are larks and enjoy getting up early. Some are owls and don't.
I'm an owl. If I didn't have to go to work I would rise at around 9 and go
to bed at 1. If I didn't have to look after my poultry and cats it would be
later.
N is a lark. When she was staying with me she would go to bed at around
9.30pm and would have already done 3 hours work on her computer by the time
I got up.
Get up at 5.30? Not unless I'd wet the bed ;-))

Tweed

Old April 1st 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message

Same here. If I wake up in that condition, I'm a lot less productive that
day. I really wish the earth spun slower, say about 26 hours a day, so I
could get a couple more hours of sleep.

Slowing down the earth's rotation - that's a solution I hadn't thought of
before!

Some people are larks and enjoy getting up early. Some are owls and don't.
I'm an owl. If I didn't have to go to work I would rise at around 9 and go
to bed at 1. If I didn't have to look after my poultry and cats it would be
later.

Hmm... if going to bed at 1 AM and getting up at 9 makes you an owl, what
are you if you go to bed at 3 or 4 AM and sleep until early afternoon?

I can't do this during the work week of course, but it does happen pretty
often over the weekend.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 1st 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in
message

Same here. If I wake up in that condition, I'm a lot less productive
that
day. I really wish the earth spun slower, say about 26 hours a day, so
could get a couple more hours of sleep.

Slowing down the earth's rotation - that's a solution I hadn't thought of
before!

Some people are larks and enjoy getting up early. Some are owls and
don't.
I'm an owl. If I didn't have to go to work I would rise at around 9 and
go
to bed at 1. If I didn't have to look after my poultry and cats it
would be
later.

Hmm... if going to bed at 1 AM and getting up at 9 makes you an owl, what
are you if you go to bed at 3 or 4 AM and sleep until early afternoon?

You are an owl.

I can't do this during the work week of course, but it does happen pretty
often over the weekend.

And so it should. When I've got up early for 5 days I have no guilt about
sleeping in later at the weekend. I need it. My cats and chickens will not
starve if their breakfast is delayed for a while 2/7.

Tweed

Old April 1st 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Love this-this is definitely both my kiddos and my DH in the mornings.
Christine

Old April 3rd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Some people are larks and enjoy getting up early. Some are owls and
don't.
I'm an owl. If I didn't have to go to work I would rise at around 9 and
go
to bed at 1. If I didn't have to look after my poultry and cats it
would be
later.

Hmm... if going to bed at 1 AM and getting up at 9 makes you an owl, what
are you if you go to bed at 3 or 4 AM and sleep until early afternoon?

You are an owl.

I can't do this during the work week of course, but it does happen pretty
often over the weekend.

I am still awake at 3.50 a.m. as we speak. I need to get up at 7 for work.
I will have to call in and ask for a day off my holiday entitlement.

Tweed

Old April 3rd 09, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

I am still awake at 3.50 a.m. as we speak. I need to get up at 7 for work.
I will have to call in and ask for a day off my holiday entitlement.

Do you have insomnia? Or have you been too busy to go to bed?

Hope you're able to get some sleep soon!

--
Joyce ^..^

Bad morning Outsider Cat anecdotes 17 January 12th 08 10:17 PM
Had to put our cat down this morning :( stonej Cat health & behaviour 15 October 11th 05 03:24 AM
What a morning :^) Sheenah Cat anecdotes 12 July 17th 05 10:35 PM
The Morning After... tanada Cat anecdotes 0 May 15th 05 03:02 AM
Cat Nip in the Morning........ LMarks Cat anecdotes 1 January 6th 05 07:20 PM