declawing

Old August 13th 03, 07:09 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message

Obviously your didn't like being confronting with your racism and
nationalistic biases. I learned all I needed to about you and your
beliefs from your attack on the list of countries I posted. It's
disgusting. You're a bigot. That's not name-calling; that's a fact.
It's ugly and I'm ashamed to be American if you represent us.

Brandy, you're just talking sh*t. What I didn't like was you twisting the
facts and making things up, nor defending a cruel and senseless practice
against innocent animals. I did not attack any countries you posted, and I
am nowhere *near* a bigot; I have friends in all different countries, of
varying races, creeds, and sexual preferences. So your calling me a bigot
and an ugly American is just plain name-calling, which you resorted to
merely because you couldn't find any valid argument to defend your bogus
point of view.

Oh, and by the way, the feeling is mutual; ignorant people like you make
*me* ashamed to be an American.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 13th 03, 09:32 AM
-L.

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message ...
[...]

No doubt. Besides, she knows *nothing* about the countries she
posted, other than the fact that they aren't on the list of countries
wherein declaw law has been determined. She's just blowing hot air
out that over-reamed butthole of hers again.

-L.

Old August 13th 03, 09:36 AM
-L.

"BrandyÂ*Alexandre" Â* wrote in message .. .
kaeli wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I don't know that countries that don't view cats like pets so much
as a possible alternative food source count in this argument...

You ignorant louts are disgusting. I was researching pet importation,
available of veterinary services in several countries for a web site I
put together

read: Animal exploitation site.

-L.

Old August 13th 03, 09:43 AM
-L.

Cheryl wrote in message ...
Karen Chuplis wrote in
:

How many industrialized nations are there in the world
anyway? Twenty of them have banned declawing. Half of them admit
there's still an underground for it and the results have been similar
to the banning of abortion--disfigurement and death. If that's what
you want to happen to cats, fine. I think you're cruel.

We aren't talking abut ONE country but rather every country except the US
and Canada.

She's a goofy broad. I'd love to see the proof that some countries do
declaw a la old-day-abortion-style. According to the people in these
groups, not only is it barbaric, but some don't even know what it is. I
don't buy it. I think the ones that don't read here or care about how to
care for their cat (in other countries) have never considered removing
parts of it.

Indoor-only cats is primarily an American thing. You'd be
hard-pressed to find any Brit, even, who keeps their cat indoors-only.
And obviously, indoor-only cats are the ones being declawed, not the
free-roamers.

-L.
Old August 13th 03, 09:43 AM
-L.