Iron Chef Catmerica, part 3 -- reddy fur da judjiz!

Old May 30th 05, 06:09 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Um, Allegra, how wud yoo like to taste Pitoonya's Baked Ahmouseka? It's
furry gud!

[Sundance waves frantically toward Pitoonya for help, hoping to distract
Allegra from eating the rest of the contest entries before the final

judge
has a chance.]

But Ize not done judgin yet. burp! More pleese?

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Hiya Prez.

Howd'ya lyke tu judge mine Baked Amouskas?
I gotz dem in seffurril furrlaffurrz, an eetsh wun iz gud but diffurrint...

Heerz uh few tu shtart wiff, letz shtart wiff # 1 ov lotz more....

Pitoonya, happy tu hewlp

Old May 30th 05, 06:46 AM
Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
Um, Allegra, how wud yoo like to taste Pitoonya's Baked Ahmouseka?
It's
furry gud!

[Sundance waves frantically toward Pitoonya for help, hoping to
distract
Allegra from eating the rest of the contest entries before the final

judge
has a chance.]

But Ize not done judgin yet. burp! More pleese?

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Hiya Prez.

Howd'ya lyke tu judge mine Baked Amouskas?
I gotz dem in seffurril furrlaffurrz, an eetsh wun iz gud but
diffurrint...

Heerz uh few tu shtart wiff, letz shtart wiff # 1 ov lotz more....

Pitoonya, happy tu hewlp

[Sundance looks over Allegra's shoulder and forms the "OK" symbol to
Pitoonya with his right front toes. He watches to see if the tactic works,
hoping that Bubba-Cat will arrive soon.]

Old May 30th 05, 09:40 AM
Miss Violette

*Miss Violette, seeing the issue at paw stealthily, while allegra is looking
at Sundance, goes behind Allegra and makes a platter with all of the
contestant entrees and hands them off to Anni s to hand to Rebecca so Bubba
cat will have a chance, What is left is now fair game and all the judges
will get to taste*

Miss Violette smiles broadly and walks around to Sundance, its under control
let her have more, Miss Violette, whispering to save feelings

Old May 30th 05, 04:59 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:40:39 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

*Miss Violette, seeing the issue at paw stealthily, while allegra is looking
at Sundance, goes behind Allegra and makes a platter with all of the
contestant entrees and hands them off to Anni s to hand to Rebecca so Bubba
cat will have a chance, What is left is now fair game and all the judges
will get to taste*

Miss Violette smiles broadly and walks around to Sundance, its under control
let her have more, Miss Violette, whispering to save feelings

Pssssst... SUndance, Rebecca! Herz sum platez fur Bubba to judj frum,
OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/30/2005 11:58:52 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Sundance

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

[Whispering] Fangu, Anaïs! I wuz a liddle wurried dere. How long duz yoo
think we shud wait fur Bubba Cat?

Sundance

Old May 30th 05, 06:57 PM
Rebecca

[Rebecca silently meows "Fangu" to Violette and Anaïs. She puts the
shrimpie koktail in the frigelator, and the other dishes in a warming over
to wait for Bubba Cat.]

Old May 30th 05, 08:36 PM
Adam

Hiya Prez.

Howd'ya lyke tu judge mine Baked Amouskas?
I gotz dem in seffurril furrlaffurrz, an eetsh wun iz gud but diffurrint...

Heerz uh few tu shtart wiff, letz shtart wiff # 1 ov lotz more....

Pitoonya, happy tu hewlp

But chomp chomp Ize not done wif da judgin uv da main dishez yet. I
have da Baked Amousekas aftur dat. But burp I need more uv da main
dishes so I kin judge dem better. Cud I pleese hav sum more uv all uv dem?

Allegra "Great Girtha," talking with a mouth full of food
Old May 30th 05, 09:31 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:29:15 GMT, Sundance wrote:

[Whispering] Fangu, Anaïs! I wuz a liddle wurried dere. How long duz yoo
think we shud wait fur Bubba Cat?

Sundance

Hmmmm. Mebee 'til tonite?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/30/2005 4:31:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 30th 05, 11:06 PM
Miss Violette

He might be having secretarial problems so even if we announce a winner some
food will be left for him when he gets back, Miss Violette, who knows all
about bad secretaries