Truder Kitty AGAIN!!!

Old October 20th 04, 07:35 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Is that where your family lives? My family lives in Sacramento now.

Felix, wondering if we're neighbors

No, we livez in Highland, down by Sam Bernadeeno. Dat's about 500 miles
or so south of Sacrapurrmento. But da company Paw drives fur has a
terminal in Sacrapurrmento, so he spends a lot of time dere.

Tabitha

Old October 20th 04, 07:40 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I wuuld be a gudd truck kitty, I isa little anna I isa alreadi a champean
lap kitty, I purrzzz reallyreally gud to, anna I kan climb reallyreally up
hi, I wuuld lof ta lif with you anna your famli, waht duz soft anna furry
needa do ta hep me lifz wif yourownsef? Harri, readi ta be a truck kitty,

*in the background five cats line up and purr to the loadfinding angels to
give sammy's paw a load coming east*

Dat's about it - jus purr dat Paw's dispatcher (who tries to keep Paw in
Catifurnia) will give Paw a load to da east. Or dat a Express Direct
load (a special kind of high-priority load) gets him movin dat way.
We'll be purring fur dat, too.

Tabitha

Old October 21st 04, 10:08 AM
Miss Violette

OK, den ifin your paw wantz he kan email uses a phone number or we kan sendz
ourz to see whatz we kan duta hep, Harri, wonnerin why Soft isa lookin atta
hisef anna mutterin TED

Old October 23rd 04, 08:46 PM
Rebecca

Oh, Harry, whut iz yur 'citin newz? Haz soft an furry fownd yurownself a
new home?

I kno how it kin be when yur hoomins duznt feel gud. My meowmie haznt bin
feelin gud fur a fyoo dayz, eedur. I wud like to stay wit hur at nite to be
shur shez OK, but most ub da time she clozez usses owt ub da bedrum becuz a
sertin bruffur uv mine (glares at Sundance) duznt let herownself sleep when
she needz to.
--
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
her didn't go to da fud store, onliest furry wented, soft gotted a
headachemonster. I knowz dis isa whatted happened cause Miss Violette
camed
to da door anna hissed mineself ta be quiet so soft cuuld sleep, den her
anna OEJ layed onna softs legz anna purred anna purred, efin Tiger was
quiet
anna trudi was nice enuf ta purr in softs ear for almoz 5 minutez, Trudi
duzn't usually purr a bunch fur soft as herself purfurz furry, Harri,
talkative 'cause he juz foun out some 'citin newz butted is workin out
what
willz it all meanz

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM