photos of Mr McGregor at Christmas (ok a bit old but only just roundto uploading them)

Old March 23rd 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default photos of Mr McGregor at Christmas (ok a bit old but only just roundto uploading them)

ok ok I know christmas was ages ago but i only really just finished
the film and had it developed and got them onto a cd and then it took
a while for me to get round to uploading them onto a Picasa site for
all to view, but anyway here is the link to my photos of Mr McGregor
the tabby puss in his little santa outfit at crimble time.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bookeram...gorAtChristmas

there are others in that album taken at a cat show before xmas (one at
Olympia in London, sadly the last time it wil be held there before
they shift it up to the NEC in birmingham) of some lovely pusses from
the household pets section , one of whom looked just like my dearly
departed jasper (the white and black one). Also some photos of mr
mcgregor making himself at home on my housemate Mike's knee whilst
mike was trying to do some work on his laptop, well Mr McG had other
ideas as you can see. the santa suit was supposed to be for a small to
medium sized dog and as you can see it is already straining to cope
with mr M's girth as it is.

i ahve now moved house and the furry ones are settling in and
establishing their territories again but it is pretty much as before
with Mr Mcgregor having the downstairs with his bed behind the sofa
next to the raidator in the living room and jessie upstairs taking
command of my bed and her radiator hammock in that room too.
Unfortuantely i had to make the awful decision to rehome terri which i
thought would be better for her as then she would not be bullied by
jessie anymore if she were in a home of her own. She went to some
friends of mine from my dept and she now has her own cosy little house
all to herself with 2 dedicated human slaves to run around after her
and by all accounts she is enjoying having a place to herself and is
coming out of her shell much more now with no grumpy old puss to hiss
at her whenever she moves out of her bed. It was such a hard decision
to make and I wish i could have kept her but i just thought that she
woudl be much happier as an only cat and i think she is really, she is
able to explore her new surroundings and relax in the new place much
more. I do miss her though, she was so shy and such a cutie, I loved
her so much and could have spent hours every day just stroking her and
cuddling her, little furry chocolate daftness that she was.

anyway happy easter everyone!

bookie, jessie and Mr McGregor (who is hiding behind the sofa as i
type hoping i have not got hold of an easter bunny suit for him)
Old March 24th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"bookie" wrote in message

Bookie,

Great photos of your kitties! Good to see you posting.

Bonnie

Old March 27th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On Mar 23, 11:28*pm, "22brix" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

Bookie,

Great photos of your kitties! *Good to see you posting.

Bonnie

yes i have been busy moving and just not got internet at home yet,
well to be precise i haven't really got a home properly sorted out yet
(going to view some places this afternoon in fact, got to find
somewhere suitable for me and the furballs, only the best will do).

some landlords are so uptight about renting out to people with pets,
so many houses or flats i have looked at will not not allow animals in
but i coudl guarantee that my jessie woudl never make as much mess to
a place as your average human/student will do, just so silly really

it's all ******** really

bookie
Old March 27th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

"bookie" wrote in message

[...]

True!
In fact I know students who make far more mess than all of my cat's
put together...Utterly ridiculous really.

Wonderful photos by the way. Thank you for sharing them, & good to see
you around again.
Warm regards,
sheelagh "o"

Pet Photos Pet Diary & Photos at www.verany.com Cat health & behaviour 1 April 9th 06 07:37 PM
New Photos Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 22 December 15th 05 01:52 PM
New cat photos Dave Cat health & behaviour 2 April 3rd 04 06:47 PM
Photos Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 11 December 13th 03 02:52 AM
Photos of my Giz Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 1 August 16th 03 04:19 AM