Iz yoo kittiez reddy fur da rapture?

Old May 27th 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Iz yoo kittiez reddy fur da rapture?

Piglett marches up to Mosey. Mr.. Mosey, she says shaking her paw at him, U
shud not talk of suchez fingz. It skarez da bittiez and little barekittenz.
Only Bast knowz when diz will happen anna he ain't tellin. We iz all gonna
keep joyin diz earf anna our frenze so long as we kan. She looks over to
see if Lizzie is still asleep and sees her cuddled up beside her friend
Booker. Dat little one haz had enuf trublez, her don’t kneed to hear of
anymore. Piglett turns and goes to sit beside Wascal and continue to enjoy
the music waiting on dinner.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

ai jest fot uff sumpfin..Oxtobur 23 iz mai Pawz Birfdai sew da Rapture kant
happen befur den. Mosey

Datz funnee Trudi..Mosey waffin tew

furm whatsa hoominz sayz dat end of da wurld guy iz owtta skaree mofee so
mayhapz itz purpur, Trudi, giggilin

"Mosey =^..^="
Wuz gunna happun en oktofur hallowweennee ia awl ai gnow. Mosey

urpaw iz berree smurt, anna now hizsef haz until oktofur ta finish it all,
OEJ

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
I asked mine hooman whut happenz to kitties at da rapture. He sed

dad
Ebangilists an Fundymentalists wuz ignurant hispitts!

An dat we AWL goez to hebben togeffur!

So jus in case he'z rong, is anykitty pwepawing????

Mine Paw purrpared on Fridady by picking up anoffur bottle of Moscatto an
a bottle of vodka. Him figgered him would sit on da kowch an read a book
an drink a drink an laff at da silly offur hoomins.

Sammy

Old May 28th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Geez Piglett, ai wuzznt twing tew kaze trubble, ai m gnot wike dat..Nope.
ai m sawry ai mayde yew sew mad at meh n ai gnow Lizzie had uh hard time
n ai m sew gwad hur haz uh gud hoam wiff yew n OT n Willow.
ai wuzznt being meen at awl..nope.
Mosey--sad dat he mayde hiz frend Piglett mad at hym

Old May 28th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Firstis, I ian't mad at yourselfz. I jus herd bout a ladie who beliefed diz
and tried ta kut da froat of her two barekittens and den herselfz. She
didn't kill dem but her iz in jail and dem haz no mofther now. I finkz uz
kitties are above dat stuffz. I izn't mad itself just upsetted me for a
bit. She hugs her friend and then turns away with the sad thought funning
through her head again.

Old May 28th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh Piglett, fank yew fur saying dat yew izznt mad wif meh. n ai fank yew
fur da hug n ai gib yew une bak.
*sniff*
dem pore barekittens n dat badbad mofther tew dew dat. ai m fuming n sad
ubaowt dat tew.
Stoopid hoomin!! Wat iz rong wiff hur tew dew dat? MRRRRRRRT!!! are da
barekittens gunna beh umkay?
Mabbee dey wyl hab nise hoomins hoo r sane tew liv wiff.
Dat stoopid mofther shud spend u longh tyme in dat jayle iffen yew akx
meh...tew dew dat tew hurown barekittens.
Pore fings.
Mosey--sad n fuming tew

Old May 29th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

but mosey... da prolem iz dat dat horrible hoomin whut started alla diz
shuld be inna jailz alzo beclawz hersef wunint haf beend so krazee ifin himz
hadint started itsef,... Trudi who will say NO more on diz subjekt

Old May 29th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai totully ugree wiff yew on dat une trudi. I hisspit on him!!
Hym shid be in prizun fur lyfe!!
wiff no fudz or wadder or hoomin kontat.
and datz awl ai m ginna sai on dat subject tew!! Mosey