September 15, 2003. My Heart and Soul is Gone

Old October 20th 03, 11:08 AM
Miss Violette

I am just catching up reading and this broke my heart as well, She is one of
the first members of the community we read about, Soft, we are sad for you
and hope you heal enough to remember the good times...
Kami wrote in message
I woke up this morning, dished out the food. Spook wasn't there. I

looked and
found her soft, sweet body.

She was okay at midnight last night. I couldn't sleep and popped popcorn,

and
she put her paw on my arm cause she wanted to know what I had.

But between then and now, she left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was only

5-1/2
years.

I can't believe this. It's a bad bad dream.

I brought her beautiful body to the vet, cause I need to know why. He

said most
likely sudden cardiomyopathy.

Spook was my life. She made me laugh. She got me thru Princess' illness

and
final days. When Princess died, Spook comforted me. Now no kitty is

comforting
me. I think the only one who notices she's gone is Whiskers.

She had the most wonderful purrsona. I'm going to miss her antics, her

hugs and
cuddles. I'm not the same without her.

I put my face into her soft furs before her for the last time.

I love you my baby.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Old October 20th 03, 03:22 PM
KS

Thanks, but I'm Kami (no nickname).

--