Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Old August 11th 11, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

On Aug 10, 5:50*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mineown hoomin has been getting very lax lately. Just dis morning, him
again fed da Dogg before feeding da cats (him allez does this, claiming
dat it'z cuz it'z easier to feed da Dogg).

Den him feeded us da usual way - lifted me up to da stove, washed out all
da kitty dishes, dried dem, set mine out on top of da stove, put da good
stuff (Fancy Feets cod an sammon) in da dishes (mine dish first, ub
course), den carried da offur dishes down to da kitty bedroom.

Den him camed back upstairs and sat down to watch da news on da TV. But
(here's da bad part - you might want to stop reading if you are sensitif
to stories of kitties being treated badly) him sat fur TWO WHOLE MINUTES
while I meowed dat I was done wif breakkest and ready to be carried away
from da stove. TWO WHOLE MINUTES dat I had to meow before him camed over
and let me climb onto hims shoulders to ride into da living room. I mean,
I almost had to jump down onto da kitchen floor using my own four legs!

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

(Da Gordon Kittiez twyin a post)

Can we nomurnate ower Meomie? Wurdz fale us wiff wegard to the
unspeekable sufferin wees hadda put up wiff...No sekatree, no worm
waps, no deesent fud, no pettin, jist cos da wadder is turned off in
town fur da pipes tu get cweened, dase gonna be bak on tunite! Wads
awl da hoomin obsesshun wiff wadder? Pots n cans n kettles fulla da
stuff, dey effun has wun fur dare witter tray!! Dats dirsgustin....

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Old August 11th 11, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:50:01 -0500, Gramby wrote:

If him keepz treatink u diz wai, we kan put him on trial wif Gramby. O
T feeling sorry for his wink

Fangu, mine luff.

It appears dat yesterday's poor performance was a amomal- anolom- a one
time fing. Dis mornin him washed our dishes carefully and asked fur mind
melds while doing so, an him feeded us promptly, and affur scooping da
lidder boxes him back to da kitchen wifout me hafing to meow even once,
and offered his shoulder to me an carried me to mine thrown (also known
as da back of da sofa). Den him gived me a nice long snuggle an tummy
rub. So I guess yesfurday was just a a particularly bad day.

Harri
Old August 11th 11, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 11, 9:46*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:50:01 -0500, Gramby wrote:
If him keepz treatink u diz wai, we kan put him on trial wif Gramby. *O
T feeling sorry for his wink

Fangu, mine luff.

It appears dat yesterday's poor performance was a amomal- *anolom- *a one
time fing. Dis mornin him washed our dishes carefully and asked fur mind
melds while doing so, an him feeded us promptly, and affur scooping da
lidder boxes him back to da kitchen wifout me hafing to meow even once,
and offered his shoulder to me an carried me to mine thrown (also known
as da back of da sofa). Den him gived me a nice long snuggle an tummy
rub. So I guess yesfurday was just a a particularly bad day.

Diss happuns. Somedays Uncl Bill is almos yoosful and den hee is bak
to gnormal an I have to beep at himseff to get annyfing dun.

--
WooToo

Old August 12th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai fink boff uff owr hoomins need tew go tew da bootkamp cuz dey r ulwayz
sleepin n dunt pway wif usses mutch, but pa duz change da doodleboxz n mom
feedz usses, but dem boff habnt bin fealing sew gud laytely Mom duz pet
usses n ai sleep wiff hur siiiiiiiiii
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt Mosey fur iz dizfunshunal hoam

Old August 12th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai dunt noe, dey r boff gud harted hoomins. Mosey n hiz famlee

hhhmmm OEJ, assistant justicat

Old August 12th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

weh noe wat yew meen. et iz uh big inkonveenense wen dey tern da wadder
awf. az long az we git owrz, dats wat matterz.. Mosey

Old August 12th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

If him keepz treatink u diz wai, we kan put him on trial wif Gramby. O
T feeling sorry for his wink

Fangu, mine luff.

It appears dat yesterday's poor performance was a amomal- anolom- a one
time fing. Dis mornin him washed our dishes carefully and asked fur mind
melds while doing so, an him feeded us promptly, and affur scooping da
lidder boxes him back to da kitchen wifout me hafing to meow even once,
and offered his shoulder to me an carried me to mine thrown (also known
as da back of da sofa). Den him gived me a nice long snuggle an tummy
rub. So I guess yesfurday was just a a particularly bad day.

Diss happuns. Somedays Uncl Bill is almos yoosful and den hee is bak
to gnormal an I have to beep at himseff to get annyfing dun.

--
WooToo

ai/weh now jest haow yew gize feal. Da sayme fing happens heer tew. Mosey

Old August 12th 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 10 Aug 2011 16:50:57 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

We hazn't been wif da hooman long enuf to compose a wist ob hiz fawlts, but
we'll send him on general pwinciplez beclawz we'll find dem owt soon anyway!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/11/2011 8:23:54 PM
Old August 12th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 11, 8:24*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On 10 Aug 2011 16:50:57 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

We hazn't been wif da hooman long enuf to compose a wist ob hiz fawlts, but
we'll send him on general pwinciplez beclawz we'll find dem owt soon anyway!

Mine Uncl Bill GOTTA go to boot kamp for a numfer ob reesuns.
Howesomeffer, the moss reesunt fing he did was saying dat he wikes
seein zotic kittees but he wood purFURR sum zotic dancers, wuttever
DOZ ar.

--
WooToo, reluktantly turning in her Uncl Bill