Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Old August 13th 11, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Shayer???...letzsee....
Fuudz: She eetz awwla hurz, den kumz pooshink me owtda way
frum myne, urr pooshez me bfurr tryin hurz...
Bed: Hur jumpz op an pezturz me tyll I getz disguztid an getz off.
Sayme wiff chayers.
Sayme wiff turboskratrchur...
Effin Waddur, whuteffur glazz I yam drinkin frum, hur wantz...furzt.

Hur izza p-e-z-t!

....Cept dat wen hur iz poot intu da baffruum I wayte owtside tu remynd
Meowmee tu let hur owt...den hur snuggle-wokz wiff me...an...an I Do
lyke tu lick hur eerz an liddul hed...frum tyme tu tyme
--
Pitô.ônya

"MLB" wrote in message
On 08/11/2011 11:22 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I gotz da woizt!
I olny get haff da fuudz an haff da petz enny moor!
Sinze I got enflikted wiff liddul yu-kno-huu I hab olny
haf da tenshun, nooo dubble da tenshun, but haff da UHtenshun.

Insted ov wun liddurbockz, I havta shayer twee ov dem, twu shmawler
an
mine own, but I hav tu shayer effin mine own.

Juzt kuz hur iz shmawler duzint meen hue eetz lezz...noooo hur eetz
Moor
den I du! Tru meowmee giffz uz boff e-nuff, but if I leef enny, hur
getz
tu eet et efenshuallee.

I tink I shud get wun muur Meowmee, iffin hur got wun moor kittee.

Ifn yu shar wif dos bitties, dey wil lern tu luv yu mabe, dey mite an
pwobly wil . Isn't dat worf it? TuTu

Old August 13th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 19:52:17 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Shayer???...letzsee....
Fuudz: She eetz awwla hurz, den kumz pooshink me owtda way
frum myne, urr pooshez me bfurr tryin hurz...
Bed: Hur jumpz op an pezturz me tyll I getz disguztid an getz off.
Sayme wiff chayers.
Sayme wiff turboskratrchur...
Effin Waddur, whuteffur glazz I yam drinkin frum, hur wantz...furzt.

Hur izza p-e-z-t!

...Cept dat wen hur iz poot intu da baffruum I wayte owtside tu remynd
Meowmee tu let hur owt...den hur snuggle-wokz wiff me...an...an I Do
lyke tu lick hur eerz an liddul hed...frum tyme tu tyme

Dis is GUD GUD.
Cinder
Old August 14th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:05:09 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:36:27 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Mine Uncl Bill GOTTA go to boot kamp for a numfer ob reesuns.
Howesomeffer, the moss reesunt fing he did was saying dat he wikes
seein zotic kittees but he wood purFURR sum zotic dancers, wuttever
DOZ ar.

--
WooToo, reluktantly turning in her Uncl Bill

Cybèle: Soooooooo, ifn we dances, den iz we eggzotik danserz?

I fink sew. Yew iz eggzotik alla da tiem. Iffen yew dansez, den yew are
eggzotik danserz.

does yew gnow how to danse? Ai doezent danse at awl

ai iz a fluffy kitteh, anna ai dozent move bery fast.
Old August 14th 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow reads this from the girls and calls them on her catphone. U 2 kom
ofver here to mine fish tank anna I wil teech uz howta danze. I duz ballay
aroun da top of da tank all da timez. When da gramby playz dat Rok n Row
stuff frum what her kallz bak in da dai, I duz xercizez to dat.

Old August 14th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:03:58 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Willow reads this from the girls and calls them on her catphone. U 2 kom
ofver here to mine fish tank anna I wil teech uz howta danze. I duz ballay
aroun da top of da tank all da timez. When da gramby playz dat Rok n Row
stuff frum what her kallz bak in da dai, I duz xercizez to dat.

We canz do dat an do eggsotik danses fur Unka Bill!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/14/2011 12:00:55 PM

Old August 14th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

U kan krawl in da china kabinet when gramby leabez da open and dere iz a
spot lite in there. U wud luk lubly danzink in dere.

Old August 15th 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai fot ubaowt wat yew sed rebecca n yew iz rite. naow ai feal bad fur dem.
Mosey

Less not be tootoo kwik to juge, Mosey. We duznt know how dey endid up doin
whut dey iz doin.

Rebecca

Yoo iz vury rite ubaowt dat OEJ, dem zotic dansurs iz um r uh wayste uf
tyme n toonas n did yoo nope dat der are boff wimmin n mins tew? Geez. N
sum uff da wimmin hab barekids tew, sae ai heer. Maybeh sum uff dem hab
kitties, ai dunt nor inny pursunaly n ai dunt kare tew. Nope. Mosey

doze zotik danzerz iz hoominz whut wastes da time offa hoomin anna derfore
takez time away furm ursef, dey duzint bring tweetz or anithin fur da
kitteez, OEJ

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

We hazn't been wif da hooman long enuf to compose a wist ob hiz fawlts,
but
we'll send him on general pwinciplez beclawz we'll find dem owt soon
anyway!