Da hurted Cat iz beddur

Old March 5th 12, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Da hurted Cat iz beddur

I duznt no if enycat rememfurs I posted bout a cat wat wuz badly
injoored onna othur side uf thu provins. Well, he iz comin home frum thu
TED hospittul - thu rilly far away wun were they makes noo TEDs - an iz
much beddur. This artikul duznt hav eny bad piksures, butted Trouper
luks lyke he iz inna bad mood.

I duznt reed thu noos much, butted Meomie sez this iz a furry small
sheltur wer they werks furry hard tu help thu cats anna d*gs cuz inna
rural areaz theer iznt hardly eny shelturs.
--
Sam
Old March 5th 12, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

I duznt no if enycat rememfurs I posted bout a cat wat wuz badly
injoored onna othur side uf thu provins. Well, he iz comin home frum thu
TED hospittul - thu rilly far away wun were they makes noo TEDs - an iz
much beddur. This artikul duznt hav eny bad piksures, butted Trouper
luks lyke he iz inna bad mood.

I duznt reed thu noos much, butted Meomie sez this iz a furry small
sheltur wer they werks furry hard tu help thu cats anna d*gs cuz inna
rural areaz theer iznt hardly eny shelturs.
--
Sam

O Sam, dat iz sew gud tew heer.
Purrs k frum owr hows kontinu fur diz pore cat tew git beder n fynd uh gud
hoam.
Mosey

Old March 5th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 03/04/2012 05:44 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I duznt no if enycat rememfurs I posted bout a cat wat wuz badly
injoored onna othur side uf thu provins. Well, he iz comin home frum thu
TED hospittul - thu rilly far away wun were they makes noo TEDs - an iz
much beddur. This artikul duznt hav eny bad piksures, butted Trouper
luks lyke he iz inna bad mood.

I duznt reed thu noos much, butted Meomie sez this iz a furry small
sheltur wer they werks furry hard tu help thu cats anna d*gs cuz inna
rural areaz theer iznt hardly eny shelturs.

Good news fur dat kitty. TuTu

Old March 5th 12, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

pssst, sam, ifin ur wantsa see sum gud newz go check owt da twu sisfturz
nezt ime dey poztz, dey iz qwite 'tractif newz ladeez whut mite be
innerested inna dinner date wif ursef,

Trudi, back in the swing of life

Old March 5th 12, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-03-04 9:14 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I duznt no if enycat rememfurs I posted bout a cat wat wuz badly
injoored onna othur side uf thu provins. Well, he iz comin home frum thu
TED hospittul - thu rilly far away wun were they makes noo TEDs - an iz
much beddur. This artikul duznt hav eny bad piksures, butted Trouper
luks lyke he iz inna bad mood.

I duznt reed thu noos much, butted Meomie sez this iz a furry small
sheltur wer they werks furry hard tu help thu cats anna d*gs cuz inna
rural areaz theer iznt hardly eny shelturs.

Furgotten his pikshure.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfou...-cat-home.html

http://tinyurl.com/7uvvj84

--
Sam

Old March 5th 12, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Itz wunnerful dat da kittee iz betterer, but I haz a kweschun. Derez a place
whare dey MAKES new TEDs????

Sundance

Old March 6th 12, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-03-05 10:33 AM, Sundance wrote:
Itz wunnerful dat da kittee iz betterer, but I haz a kweschun. Derez a place
whare dey MAKES new TEDs????

Sundance

Yes!!! An I heers rumurs that if a cat iz gotten sum furry serryous fing
rong, sumtymes thu hoomins takes him theer fur alla spayshul TEDs anna
babyTEDS tu werk on.

Furchunately itz furry furry far away frum heer, but I fink itz kinda
like a skool but they teeches bad fings, lyke Cats kin eet tutu much an
git tutu fluffy or Cats needs tu be stuk wif needuls or Cats gotten tutu
much blud an needs sum stolen.

They haz them in othur playses tu. Itz a bigbig sekret, butted wun uv
Meomiez cuzins' dottir wants tu be a TED an is goin tu wun uv those
playces inna You Kay rite now!! No wun needs a TED inna famly, notted
evun inna remote famly livin far away (inna Ontario anna You Kay
respektively)

--
Sam
Old March 7th 12, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

yeUP, et shurz iz gud nooz. Mosey fur hiz home.

diz iz beree gud newz OEJ