UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old January 30th 04, 01:21 AM
Arlene Knop

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

I'd be willing to drive if enough kitties wanted to go that way, but I'd
just as soon teleport so I can spend more time paying attention to my
handsome boycat companion - err, winkwink.

Cleopatra
(with an affectionate gaze at TV)

We kin teleport. We will hav to bring eggstra luggin fur Valentynes Day
and thuh Mardi Graw. I don't think it wud all fit in thuh RV wifout
making thuh tyres flat.

Gretchen Marie, getting out thuh BIG sootcase
Old January 30th 04, 01:23 AM
Arlene Knop

Don't furget, we got Valentyne's Day FURST in Noo Orleens. All kitteez
hav to ware red and sumfing wif a heart on it. Shud it be furmal or
cashual? Wot kinda moosik fur thuh danz?

Gretchen Marie, starting a sublist of thuh lissst

"Sylvia M." wrote:

Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

ink.net...
We vote for going to Mardi Gras!

Three votes for Mardi Gras

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old January 30th 04, 01:24 AM
Arlene Knop

I don't think she hates yew. She just duzn't unnerstand yew. Iz she
gonna be invited to yer partee?

Gretchen Marie, wundering if Louise will make a speech at thuh partee

Adam wrote:

Mostest I want Louise not to hate me!

Allegra, SOC

That will hav to be a speshul partee, Allegra. Start thinking of wot
yew want.

Gretchen Marie, who will also become a VC later this year

March 26 - I bekum a VC

Allegra

Old January 30th 04, 01:26 AM
Arlene Knop

Ize keeping Meowmie at thuh keyboard pritty regular. But shez gonna hav
anuther catarakt sergery soon and her eyes and glasses mite be all
woggle-wooked fur awile. Her spelling will probly be wers than efur. I
mite hav to do my own typing.

GM, not looking furward to this

Miss Violette wrote:

soft is usually the one who is late and that carries over to her typing
duties as well, Miss Violette, so glad to se GM posting regular again
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Thanks fur thuh ideer, Miss Violette. I'm usually late getting to
eventz so this shud help. I'll post an updated vershun after we get
more sugjestions.

GM

Miss Violette wrote:

This calendar looks good, I am glad you put it all in order, Miss

Violette,
impurressed with GM as usual
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

Old January 30th 04, 01:28 AM
Arlene Knop

I will try to git Meowmie to werk on posting them depending on if she
getes her catarakt surgery. We mite be out of thuh groop fur a few days
but there's plenty of tyme befur these huntz.

GM

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote:

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Yer rite. We shoor did. I kin look up thoze dates and add them. I
also found sum OLD printoutz that deskribe thuh Cadbury and Souven Hunts
which will help thuh noo kitteez unnerstand our historee.

Gretchen Marie, whoz meowmie duzn't thro anyfing away

Dat's wunnerful, GM. Are yu gonna post dem fur us noo kitteez?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old January 30th 04, 01:50 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER:

We kin teleport. We will hav to bring eggstra luggin fur Valentynes Day
and thuh Mardi Graw. I don't think it wud all fit in thuh RV wifout
making thuh tyres flat.
Gretchen Marie, getting out thuh BIG sootcase

Mom says we could get a trailer to attach to the RV to carry all the
luggage and such.

Felix, with a smart Mom [and a Dad with a tuna place interview
Tuesday!]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom