Happy Purrday Mae kitties!

Old May 1st 04, 07:46 AM
Shahna

Default Happy Purrday Mae kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2004

1 - Junior, Lily-Belle, Squeak, Talisker
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Ashley, Samson
11 - Longhair, Indigo
15 - Midas
16 - Ernie
17 - Buffy
18 - Willow
22 - Copeland
25 - Bootsie, Gizmo
29 - Leon
30 - Raphael, Ripley

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at

shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna
Old May 1st 04, 07:50 AM
Miss Violette

Happy purr day to allyou catz, OEJ for her house
Happy Purrday tew yew,

Old May 1st 04, 11:31 AM
Tabitha Kitten

David Robinson wrote:
I'm really sad cuz I dunno when my kitty was born

Belinda

You could always do what my hoomins did for my older sisfurs, Cleopatra
and Amelia. Dey wazn't sure when either of dem was born, so dey just
picked a date fur each of dem and we have birfday partys then.

Old May 1st 04, 03:42 PM
Shahna

Tabitha iz rite Belinda. Jus haf yur hoomin pik a dayte -- ore
beddur yet, yew pik wun yurownsef! Enny day, enny munf YEW wan.
Den lemme no yur disydshun an I wil add it tew my lysts, eddur fur
Joon tew Desimfur, ore fur nex yeer's Janyewwary tew Mae.

Shahna

Old May 1st 04, 05:26 PM
Rebecca

Yoo kan put me on diss list, on da 19th. I duznt know my reel birfday, but
dat's da day my Meowmie dopted me.

Rebecca, hoping she is not too bold for wanting her birthday observed

Old May 2nd 04, 12:32 AM
Miss Violette

you can pick a date you think your kitty was born or pick the anipurrsary
dat of when your kitty came to live with you, Miss Violette, the helpful
u...

Old May 2nd 04, 09:18 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Happy Purrday Mae kitties!:

1 - Junior, Lily-Belle, Squeak, Talisker
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Ashley, Samson
11 - Longhair, Indigo
15 - Midas
16 - Ernie
17 - Buffy
18 - Willow
22 - Copeland
25 - Bootsie, Gizmo
29 - Leon
30 - Raphael, Ripley

Uh, how did I get dropped from the list? My adoption anniversary is
May 13.

Felix, confused [wasn't I on this list last year?]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 2nd 04, 08:37 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 4/30/04 11:46 PM Shahna is reported to have said the following:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2004

1 - Junior, Lily-Belle, Squeak, Talisker

Hmmmpfh. Wud yu beleef Meowmie furgotted my purrday!!!!!!! She sez she
iz gonna get me sumfin reelee speshyul furran apologee. I vote fur
sammin. Lots uf it. A hole wun. Fur me alone.

Junior, put owt at Meowmie (but glad to be back to RPCC)

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html