Happy Purrday to me, happy purrday to mee...

Old December 18th 05, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Happy Purrday to me, happy purrday to mee...

Well, 'tis my purrday today. Vernon has given me a dozen roses and a radio
(needed new radio for the kitchen, it's the only thing that makes the
housework bearable). Nathan has just given me the combined Green Day CD/DVD
'Bullet in a Bible' **excellent** and the cats have already supplied a
mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old December 18th 05, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote in message
Well, 'tis my purrday today. Vernon has given me a dozen roses and a radio
(needed new radio for the kitchen, it's the only thing that makes the
housework bearable). Nathan has just given me the combined Green Day

CD/DVD
'Bullet in a Bible' **excellent** and the cats have already supplied a
mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Whoo, Happy Purrday indeed. It was mine on Friday. Ade bought me a ride in a
hot air balloon (to be taken sometime next year).

I realised immediately that what he'd actually bought was the experience of
HIM watching ME take off into the clouds, so I had a hissy fit and demanded
that he buy another place and come with me ;-)

I also got the new Christopher Brookmyre paperback 'Be My Enemy', which I'm
really looking forward to reading, and a selection of vouchers / cash which
I will spend when the shops are a little bit calmer.

Love

Jeanette

Old December 18th 05, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote

mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

And it's a Hoppy Purrthday To You from us

Gordon & the FF

Old December 18th 05, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jeanette" wrote in message

wafflycat wrote in message
Well, 'tis my purrday today. Vernon has given me a dozen roses and a
radio
(needed new radio for the kitchen, it's the only thing that makes the
housework bearable). Nathan has just given me the combined Green Day

CD/DVD
'Bullet in a Bible' **excellent** and the cats have already supplied a
mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Whoo, Happy Purrday indeed. It was mine on Friday. Ade bought me a ride in
hot air balloon (to be taken sometime next year).

Belated Purrday wishes!

I realised immediately that what he'd actually bought was the experience
of
HIM watching ME take off into the clouds, so I had a hissy fit and
demanded
that he buy another place and come with me ;-)

Oh, oh, oh... done that!!! Vernon & I did that eyars ago. We actually went
above the clouds so we looked and felt as if we were sitting on clouds
forming a vast, unwalked-upon snowfield... we drank chiled champagne from
silver goblets 6500 feet up where we could see the curvature of the earth.
It was and entirely magical experience.

Cheers, helen s

Old December 18th 05, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy Purrrday from Memphis, Phoenix and their slave! Hope it gets even
better.

--
Sandra

Old December 18th 05, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

And it's a Hoppy Purrthday To You from us

Gordon & the FF

Ta muchly

Old December 18th 05, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Sandra" wrote in message
Happy Purrrday from Memphis, Phoenix and their slave! Hope it gets even
better.

Ta!

I've got a Beef Wellington cooking for Sunday lunch & I'm baking myself a
nice orange cake

Cheers, helen s

Old December 18th 05, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:

"Sandra" wrote in message

Happy Purrrday from Memphis, Phoenix and their slave! Hope it gets
even better.

Ta!

I've got a Beef Wellington cooking for Sunday lunch & I'm baking myself
a nice orange cake

Cheers, helen s

Happy Birthday from the Cold North (-10C) too. Yep, I'm sure it's better
to make the cake yourself, making sure it will be a 'nice orange cake'.
At least DH Janne wouldn't manage to bake me a cake, even with a
detailled recipe...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old December 18th 05, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
Well, 'tis my purrday today. Vernon has given me a dozen roses and a
radio (needed new radio for the kitchen, it's the only thing that
makes the housework bearable). Nathan has just given me the combined
Green Day CD/DVD 'Bullet in a Bible' **excellent** and the cats have
already supplied a mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

I hope you have a *very* happy purrday. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 18th 05, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanette wrote:
wafflycat wrote in message
[...]

Belated happy purrday, Jeanette.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Happy 18th Purrday to Natasha! Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 14 April 16th 05 11:55 AM
Happy Purrday Helen M! Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 January 17th 04 10:10 AM
OT - Happy Purrday to me! (LONG and hoppefully amusing, but probably boring) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 14 January 14th 04 01:30 PM
Happy Purrday B & C Bev Cat anecdotes 17 October 31st 03 02:07 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM