Prayers & purrs for ex & her furbabies after break in please.

Old October 13th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Prayers & purrs for ex & her furbabies after break in please.

In article ,
says...
kraut wrote:

I would like to request prayers and purrs for ex and her furbabies
after break in please. Yesterday someone kicked in the door at my
ex's when she was gone and her 2 furbabies were there by themselves.

They are nervous and jumpy to begin with and whenever someone new
comes they hide under her bed. Well when they heard noise they
evidently went there and were there all the while the people were
ransacking the place and the bedroom. The bedroom was completely
ripped up and our poor babies were under the bed all the while.

Needless to say they are so tramatized now that the slightess noise
they are ready to go!!! They would not even come to us for the
longest time. We are just working with them and not pushing them and
hopefully in time they will settle down a bit again!! I am just so
thankfull that they all came through it safe and were not injured in
any any. The material thing can be replaced but lives can not be
whether 2 or 4 legged!!

Horrible, just horrible! I suppose the one good thing is that your ex
wasn't home at the time and the subhumans involved didn't go after the
cats and harm them, but you ex must be scared and feeling so violated
and the poor cats totally freaked out.

I can personally attest to the feeling of "being violated", so to speak,
in your own home, by a burglary. Granted, this kind of a violation
isn't anywhere near the same as other violations (think about it...),
but it is a violation of your surroundings, nonetheless.

I remember being burglarized in the mid-90's. All that was taken was a
microwave oven sitting on my counter, but Onyx was home alone at the
time, and the only reason I knew I'd been robbed is that when I got
home, Onyx IMMEDIATELY went and laid down on the counter where the
microwave should've been. He was also VERY, VERY chatty (he is,
normally, a chatty kitty, but not like this). We both didn't deal well
for a while with the fact that some stranger had been in OUR house.
That feeling can be VERY nerve-wracking!

Purrs to the kitties that they will, in time, settle down and feel safe
again in their own home. I'm glad that your ex is safe, too. Tell her
to spoil the kitties rotten for a little while and give them extra
attention, and maybe that will help settle them down.

I'm sending good thoughts to all of you, and five kitties are revving
up some powerful soothing purrrrrrs of comfort.

Melissa
with Mietze, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed and Ella

--- Unca Cory
Old October 13th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I can go along withwhat you said about being violated. That is the only
word that fits. I can imagine how his ex felt to think someone had gone
through your things. When they broke into our house they knew Bob was on
medication, morphine at the time and, we always thought that was what they
were looking for, They broke several of my doll collection and delibertly
broke a lot of old 33 records I had. You just want to wash everything.
They used pepper spray on the dog we had at the time and it was months
before I could pick up a can of hair spray or spray perfume without growning
comming from Missy. Damn people anyway. Sorry but that is how I feel.
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...

Old October 20th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so sorry to read this. Of course Ize purring for youze ex and the
furkids. What a horrible fing to have happened. Ize so glad no fur or
hooman was hurt.

The purring Puddi and of course Meowmie Fran sending positive thoughts thru
the ether

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply