ping Jill, my nasty side

Old December 1st 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default ping Jill, my nasty side

i have been thinking about your invite to the club, my nastier nature would
say to someone, in person i think, why on earth would i even consider
joining when you can't even keep a mailing list clean, if you can't do that,
how could i possibley sit on/eat on/walk on xxx portion of the clubs
equipement or grounds,

Lee

Old December 1st 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i have been thinking about your invite to the club, my nastier nature
would say to someone, in person i think, why on earth would i even
consider joining when you can't even keep a mailing list clean, if you
can't do that, how could i possibley sit on/eat on/walk on xxx portion of
the clubs equipement or grounds,

Lee

Thank you, and I agree! I've notified them twice before that I own the
property. I've offered to send a copy of the deed and was told (via phone)
"Oh no, that's okay, we can look it up on the property assessor's web site."
(I know it's there because I've checked the site myself. It shows the deed
transfer, per South Carolina law, effective on the date of my mother's death
11/22/2008. That was two years ago.) How difficult is it to update a
mailing list? Someone is too lazy to bother.

I'm not sure I should talk with someone in person. I'm still a little
ticked off about this and I do have a bit of a temper. So not a good idea
I wouldn't want to eat at the club anyway. I've eaten there in years
past as my father's guest, dating back 20 years. Any time I ate there, the
food was not all that great. LOL

Jill

Old December 1st 10, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

i also thought you might start doing a return to sender no such adressee at
this adress, maybe if they have to pay return postage they might get the
hint and you don't have to talk to anybody, Lee

Old December 1st 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i also thought you might start doing a return to sender no such adressee
at this adress, maybe if they have to pay return postage they might get
the hint and you don't have to talk to anybody, Lee

If they keep it up with the next mailing I will do that. Thanks!

Jill

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

PING Jill [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 September 24th 10 12:30 PM
Ping Jill Magic Mood Jeep[_3_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 22nd 08 01:50 PM
Ping Jill (again!) Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 10th 07 03:48 PM
Ping Jill Marina Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 05:17 PM
Nasty. nasty, agressive sprinklermonsters Amelia T Cat Cat community 4 October 4th 03 07:00 PM