Which is better - can or dry food?

Old April 19th 05, 11:12 PM
Mimi - age 12 via CatKB.com

Default Which is better - can or dry food?

Hi!

My name is Mimi, I live in Maryland.

My mom feeds Mittens a can of friskys every day. But my friend Stephanie
feeds her cat Meow Mix. Both cats are about 5 years old.
I think the canned is better, but Stephanie doesn't like the smell! So
since its her job to feed the cat she decided on Meow Mix.

Thanks so much for your help in deciding which is better!

Bye!

Mimi

Old April 20th 05, 12:37 AM
---MIKE---

Mimi, If smell is the main concern, have your friend try Wellness. It
doesn't smell bad at all. Canned food helps provide urinary health.

---MIKE---

Old April 20th 05, 12:37 AM
---MIKE---

Old April 20th 05, 01:15 AM
Joe Canuck

Mimi - age 12 via CatKB.com wrote:

Hi!

My name is Mimi, I live in Maryland.

My mom feeds Mittens a can of friskys every day. But my friend Stephanie
feeds her cat Meow Mix. Both cats are about 5 years old.
I think the canned is better, but Stephanie doesn't like the smell! So
since its her job to feed the cat she decided on Meow Mix.

Thanks so much for your help in deciding which is better!

Bye!

Mimi

She probably doesn't like the litter box either, so who cleans it out?

It is all part of the responsibility of looking after a pet.

Canned is better for two main reasons: Less carbohydrates and more moisture.

Old April 20th 05, 08:55 AM
Phil P.

http://www.maxshouse.com/feline_nutr...i ch_is_reall

Old April 21st 05, 02:46 PM
Sam The Cat Man via CatKB.com

Nice link, Phil - really appropriate for a 12 year old.

Old April 21st 05, 04:12 PM
Phil P.

"Sam The Cat Man via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Nice link, Phil - really appropriate for a 12 year old.

What are you talking about? She didn't say anything about a 12 year old
cat. She said the cats are about 5 years old.

Mimi - age 12 via CatKB.com" wrote in message

"Both cats are about 5 years old."

Canned food is better than dry food for cats of *any* age.

Old April 21st 05, 06:03 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Sam The Cat Man via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Nice link, Phil - really appropriate for a 12 year old.

What are you talking about? She didn't say anything about a 12 year old
cat. She said the cats are about 5 years old.

Mimi - age 12 via CatKB.com" wrote in message

"Both cats are about 5 years old."

Canned food is better than dry food for cats of *any* age.

The OP said that *she* was 12. My first impulse was to tell her to get
out of here, as Usenet is not for kids.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:51 PM
Mimi - aged 12 (but fit in with bigger kids!) via

Mary,

Thanks for worrying, but Im used to seeing wierd stuff on the net!

And you should see some of the boys in my class that I have to deal with
everyday - YUK! So I'm not that hard to shock.

bye!
Mimi

Old April 22nd 05, 09:08 PM
Mary

"Mimi - aged 12 (but fit in with bigger kids!) via CatKB.com"
wrote in message
Mary,

Thanks for worrying, but Im used to seeing wierd stuff on the net!

And you should see some of the boys in my class that I have to deal with
everyday - YUK! So I'm not that hard to shock.

bye!
Mimi

Well, Mimi, I still doubt that Usenet is a good place for you to
hang out. But, if you insist, I imagine you might actually raise the
maturity level in here if you do become a regular. Be careful,
kid.