We'z mofing - again.

Old April 19th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default We'z mofing - again.

Well, I fink we'z finally making da move to ourz forever-howse. Da hoomins
haf an appointment Monday to meet wif some offur hoomins to sign some
papers and do some offur hoomin stuffz, then da bigbig howse wif da big
basement and da big fenced yard will be ourz. Some time before da first
of May we'z all mofing into da new howse, and Paw has been informed dat
one of his firstest jobs will be to build us a couple of really bigbig
kitty trees in da basement.

Da hoomins dat lived in da house before us haz a kittie and a hoomin
bare-kitten. Da bare-kitten haz a play gym in da back yard wif a swing and
a climbing platform. Da Paw is going to haf to take da swings off and
replace dem with some kind of climbing toy, but we'z gonna be able to play
wif da climbing platform without needing any work by da slow Paw-hoomin.

Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri
Old April 20th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:15:46 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

[...]

I love pawtys! It sounds eggsciting.
Cinder

Old April 20th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:15:46 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

gennle snippy

Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri

Wow Harri! Datz wunnerfull nooz! I'ze so glad dat youze iz gonna haff
yur own howse! Sumrgles to eech kitty, and concatulationz to Unka Dan
an Anti Nancy!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/20/2007 10:03:58 AM

Old April 21st 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Harri Roadcat wrote:
8---snippity snip snip---8
Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri

Uh pawty?? fur uz? Inna bigbig heowze??? Yaaaay!!!!
I wyll brink Micekreem© wit cheze sawze toppink
an Mousesikulz© dipt in nip cheze sawze!

Juzt yuz tewll me wen, Harri !!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 21st 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[...]

Do you want to teleport down here until after the move? There's plenty of
space to run and play, and trees to climb.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old April 24th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Pawty time! We'z mofing - again.

Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri

Da hoomins finally finished the stufz dey was sposed to do, an da big
kitty house is ourz. Dey getted da lectricity an da gaz turned on today,
and da Innernet gets turned on Friday. I fink dat dey's gonna move enuf
stuff fur all of usses to live in da new place this evening, den Paw will
move da rest of da stuffz over da weekend.

So after da hoomins goes to bed tonight, we can all pawty! An when da sun
comes up we can play wif da skwirls, and da big fat birdies, and yesterday
Paw even saw a bunbun rabbit in da back yard dat we could play wif.

I will set up da stereo in da basement after da hoomins is settled in fur
da night, so we can play our moosic all night if we want to.

Sammy
Old April 24th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:47:02 -0500, Samuel Redcat
wrote:

Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri

Da hoomins finally finished the stufz dey was sposed to do, an da big
kitty house is ourz. Dey getted da lectricity an da gaz turned on today,
and da Innernet gets turned on Friday. I fink dat dey's gonna move enuf
stuff fur all of usses to live in da new place this evening, den Paw will
move da rest of da stuffz over da weekend.

So after da hoomins goes to bed tonight, we can all pawty! An when da sun
comes up we can play wif da skwirls, and da big fat birdies, and yesterday
Paw even saw a bunbun rabbit in da back yard dat we could play wif.

I will set up da stereo in da basement after da hoomins is settled in fur
da night, so we can play our moosic all night if we want to.

Sammy

if i kan play wiff the birdies i'ze happy to come and pawty.
beauty