We'z mofing - again.

Old April 24th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Pawty time! We'z mofing - again.

if i kan play wiff the birdies i'ze happy to come and pawty.
beauty

By all means! I plan fur us to play wif da birdies, an da skwirls, and da
bunbun rabbit if it sticks around.

Sammy
Old April 25th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Samuel Redcat wrote:
Once we get mofed in wez will hafta haf efurrykitty over fur a pawty.

Harri

Da hoomins finally finished the stufz dey was sposed to do, an da big
kitty house is ourz. Dey getted da lectricity an da gaz turned on
today, and da Innernet gets turned on Friday. I fink dat dey's gonna
move enuf stuff fur all of usses to live in da new place this
evening, den Paw will move da rest of da stuffz over da weekend.

So after da hoomins goes to bed tonight, we can all pawty! An when da
sun comes up we can play wif da skwirls, and da big fat birdies, and
yesterday Paw even saw a bunbun rabbit in da back yard dat we could
play wif.

I will set up da stereo in da basement after da hoomins is settled in
fur da night, so we can play our moosic all night if we want to.

Sammy

Uh pawty?? fur uz? Inna bigbig heowze??? Yaaaay!!!!
I wyll brink Micekreem© wit cheze sawze toppink
an Mousesikulz© dipt in nip cheze sawze!

I yam on my way!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 25th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Uh pawty?? fur uz? Inna bigbig heowze??? Yaaaay!!!!
I wyll brink Micekreem© wit cheze sawze toppink
an Mousesikulz© dipt in nip cheze sawze!

I yam on my way!

Dat sounds eggzellent!

We mofed in last night. Dat is a bigbig howse! It's much bigger dan da
place we was in, and even much bigger dan da place in Highland. Dere
s wonnerful kitty hiding places, and nice soft carpets, and lots of
windows we can look out of, and a HUGE back yard wif lots of birdies and
skwirls and stuff. We'z hafing a great time exploring.

Sammy